My Introduction!

Welcome

Nice clickbait :joy::joy: , Welcome !

I hate chainmail. It dies when it reaches me. :joy:

I groaned and rolled my eyes at the introduction title to be honest. Itā€™s annoying.

1 Like

Lol right. To be honest, I used to groan when my grandmother sent it. But now she has joined my ancestors, I realize it was her way if being sweet in a way. If it wasnā€™t for personal memories, I wouldā€™ve likely groaned too

2 Likes

You seriously get hate mail? The fuck

1 Like

shame on you. How dare you curse everyone on this forum with your title? U do realize some of the kiddies are very suggestible right? Itā€™s not a good title to use. U can do harm to the weak mind folks that read that. Then again , iā€™m not responsible for them. So U good. =o)

3 Likes

Muhahahahaha!

Fine. Come on and join the forum anyway. Yā€™all a telemarketer in real life, ainā€™t you?

Lol. Hello
Diogenes

1 Like

Muhahahahaha! Welcome!

Stealing @anon10524665 meme for this one @anon37593562
I find your post offensive to my delicate nature and sensibilities. :sob::disappointed_relieved::cry::sob: my snowflake is melting :joy::rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
offended

Also Hiya OP and welcome!

3 Likes

Ok :roll_eyes: You must want people to pay attention to you pretty bad, huh? Lmao.
I hope you find the answers you want to hear.

Hi, and welcome!

Stop playing the victim. Your not weak. This chainmail post is powerless against you. YOur strong as you think you are. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey there friend, thought Iā€™d respond to something you said: ā€œmaybe because I am afraid of my mortality and I feel the need for a life after deathā€

This is just one random ladyā€™s experience but I thought it might help. I quite literally died during an emergency surgery two years ago, and it was marvelous, and soothing, and calm, and it let me know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we live in eternity, and nothing you have ever loved will ever truly be lost, because that isnā€™t even possible. I canā€™t tell you how much peace this experience has brought me, especially since my mother has recently died. I realized that Iā€™d spent decades carrying an existential fear and I could put that down. I hope you can put that burden down too as you learn more. I wish I could give this feeling to the entire world.

4 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl: que lyrics to ā€œbut Iā€™m weakā€ by AJR. Lmao

1 Like

Welcome Welcome

Welcome to the forum!! :grin::grin:

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome :slight_smile:

Greetings!

Welcome. And does it matter if it self induced hypnosis (whatever that means) as long as it works? :wink:

Welcomr