My Introduction!

Welcome :blush:

7 years unlucky love awaits you hahaha :grin:
Welcome!

@ShrooMcKenna didn’t reply to any of our post. So he’s the one getting bad luck. =o) chain post reply back at him. mwha mwha mwha

1 Like

Welcome.

Namaste

1 Like

@pasol You were asked to introduce yourself after your first post back in January, and you have not done so. It is a rule here and required, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Failure to do an introduction will result in the removal of your posts until our rule is respected.

2 Likes

Namaste?? R u from india?

Nop just love it

2 Likes

Hello

Pleased to meet you

Hello

Welcome!

You are funny, here is a picture of babies playing in a wagon.

You’re welcome !

Was like fuck I have to leave a reply damn title I’m not superstitious I just know people have some pretty crazy magic lol but even then how would I get targeted lol. Anyways let’s have an update have to been able to interact with the spirit realm yet was sorta depressing you said magic you assumed was just hypnosis mumbo jumbo like really you’ve seen tv there proof people do amazing magic tricks on TV all the time. If you haven’t yet just go get like two hits of acid and once it hits you just stare into the mirror you’ll get a vision for damn sure :mushroom:

Welcome aboard

This title is threatening me :sweat_smile:

Welcome :blush:

welcome

Welcome to the forum. Look aroundong enough and I’m sure something will point you in the right direction.