My intro

Hey everyone! My name is Pazos, born in 97’ and raised in Australia. I’m fairly new to this amazing and fascinating world of forbidden knowledge - the occult. I’m learning everything from top to bottom, but I’m especially interested in working with the Goetia. My entire life, I’ve been a very quiet, weird, introverted soul, questioning everything and connecting very personally with animals and nature. Since currently pushing through a devastating heartbreak with my long distance gf (ex), I’ve embraced and accepted that I may be alone for the rest of my life (and thats OK!), because I don’t feel so alone since getting into the occult and I’m healing far quicker than I had ever imagined. Cant wait to see what this world has for me.

Welcome @Evolution9

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Hey! I’ve been studying and learning for only about 3 months now, and have only done some simple candle magick. I cant wait to step up and practice all-out rituals and evocation - that is my goal for this year.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot, really excited!

First if all, welcome to the forum Pazos :wave:t5:

Second, while you may be grieving the breakdown of your relationship and may feel you will never find love again, please keep in mind that YOU are in control of your life…meaning when you’re ready, you have the power & means to manifest your desirable mate. It’s good you embraced the possibility, but you don’t have to be alone if that isn’t what you want.

Good luck & great to have you here.

What can I say, but welcome and where in the Land of Oz?
Me: N.S.W. Central Coast.

Al.