My intro, or something

Hello. I have stumbled across this page a few times, but I’ve only made an account today. I go by the name Satanny, and I look forward to being here and reading everyone’s experiences. I am 18 years of age, though I’ve been ‘into’ the dark world since I was 15 years old. I look forward to learning more about magic, rituals, and entities. The dark-side has always fascinated me, however, living with a large family, I am unable to perform rituals, as much as I wish to. Too many disturbances and meditation would be impossible.

Welcome! I’m new here too!
I had trouble with rituals when I was living with family too. Keep in mind that the focus of willpower is more important than matching black candles. Ritual items are shortcuts to the divine but aren’t entirely necessary.

While it can be challenging, you usually can find a time to be meditative, you just have to make the extra effort for it, or do walking meditations, where you make a specific effort to not speak and just observe your world while you’re walking, allow your dream giver to show you the visions you’re looking for. Move and observe as though everything you see is a vision to help you in the future. Think about each thing you see. How your brain interprets their symbolism. How they are individually, and what they mean with the other things you’ve seen. Walking meditations are Also great for people who struggle with clearing their mind or distractions since you’re allowed to take stimuli in and process it.

1 Like

Thank you.
I appreciate your comment. Really gives me an insight.

Welcome @Satanny

Do you have any experience in magick?

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you.
I have some experience.