My incubus hard poked my asscheek

While I was making dinner my spirit lover poked my ass and scared the fuck outta me. Like it was a hard poke.
He’s getting more physical with me and I can hear footsteps in my room when I’m getting ready for bed sometimes.
Any experiences with this?

7 Likes

No experiences with an incubus but a few nights ago, I got into bed and felt a poke in my ribs and upper stomach. I was sleeping on my side and they felt like an actual person did it! Followed by a sense of tingling

3 Likes

One of mine woke me up the other night. He was all over me. Every time I tried to touch him he pushed my hands away. lol

8 Likes

Oh my god. What a feisty demon :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Not a pole but more like a comforting back rub and maybe a hug? Followed by a hand full of my ass before he left…

6 Likes

don;t worry lol, mine does the same sometimes as well, but rarely tho, like when hes in heat i think

Ya see this is why I can’t have an incubus…like ever.

Incubus: Touch
Me: REEEEEEE

Hate being touched periodt lmao

4 Likes

Lol xD oop maybe he hates being touched?

LMaooo XD yee i feel u

1 Like

As long as me creme eggs aren’t touched

1 Like

Damn. All I get is a smack

4 Likes

I had similar things happen with my succubus, she would come around unannounced and touch me everywhere I liked, and anywhere that turned me on, and every time she did I always jumped a little (I think that’s another reason she did it) so yea, its completely normal for your incubus to touch, even if its unannounced.

2 Likes

I’m still new to the touch thing but he is fairly gentle maybe ask yours to be more gentle

3 Likes

I’ve experienced this before. On my asscheek, on my eye, on my arm, on my thigh, on my temple, on my boob and on my throat.

I don’t think it was an incubus though. The spirit(s) in question never stayed long enough for me to find out who it was. They were drive-by pokes.

3 Likes

Lolz

2 Likes

And nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger

3 Likes

no, he want’s to please me not me to please him

1 Like

wym by only get a smack?

And last night, I got poked really hard in the stomach. So hard that I thought I was being stabbed. And it wasn’t on the outside, it was on the inside.

My guy’s a human spirit but yeah, ive felt unexpected physical stuff before. There was one time i was in a pet store and i felt him grab my ass and i turned around and sensed his energy right away and as an FYI no one else (living) was in that aisle so there wasnt a random creepy dude doing that lol.

1 Like