My Goetia Pathworking

MARCHOSIAS, MONEY AND DREAMS

As of late I’ve been giving thought of my future.

So I’ve decided to funnel my energy into a to a bit of financial project. One in which Belial, Bune and KP will be involved in. I only told KP thus far.

However a particular dream also denoted that the others received the message anyways.

The same night I told KP about the plan I got a dream where there were these golden coins falling from the sky. They had Belial’s sigil and someone kept chanting Marchosias. I then woke up and recognized it as not only direction to work with Marchosias but also as confirmation that Bune and Belial were also in board with my plans.

2 Likes

Good timing. Satania released yesterday a Marchosias enn chanting.

1 Like

I SAW THAT AND SAVED IT EARLIER what the hell??? The synchronicity!

1 Like

I’m Happy to hear your putting the Mantra to good use.
Hail

1 Like

Sounds awesome

1 Like

Thank you sir

BOI I JUST GOT PREQUALIFIED FOR MY FIRST HOUSE!!! So that manifested!

4 Likes

Here’s the thing though: I don’t know many 19 year olds that qualify for their house this early in their life :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

So this more than manifested. My offer for the house that I really wanted was accepted. Initially, I was worried because the home was sitting on market for 80 days (which usually means something is wrong with the home) but after walking the home and hiring an inspector it turned out to be very minor things. I move in on the 27th of this month. Its a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. 1490 square feet.

Ever since I started this pathworking windfalls of abundance have literally manifested left and right which is exactly what I wanted.

It also turns out that my lender will be refunding me $1,000 at closing, so thanks to the forces I worked with, I will be walking out with more money than I had walking in.
Moreover, in the long run of things I will have even more because:

1. homeowners get more tax return money
  2. I manifested a second job and the jobs I hold pay higher than the jobs I had previously. So again, more tax money.
  3. I also rented out one of the rooms, so there is extra income there too.

WE DID IT BOIS!!

4 Likes

That is awesome! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations on your new home!

1 Like

Congratulations.

1 Like

Congrats on your new home

1 Like