My furfur journal part 2 i think i may have gotten chewed out

sooooooo hi my beautiful fam i hope your holidays are going well i just got out of m rite with my beloved master furfur and lemme tell you…he isn’t happy with me right now…this is the first time he has ever EVER chewed or repremanded me for something so ok.

i had to make my daughter leave out of the bathroom cause i couldnt consentrat plus she can see them she saw some one standing in the door way of the bathroom the other nght so she was afraid to use it.

so after that i asked a few things and the room started to get hot so i said i wanna try the autimatic writing thing he agreed i took out my note book and a green pen and blind folded myself and focused on the music i dont know what was written while he was writing but the last thing he wrote the first time echoed in my head as he left i felt a small pain in my head and then a slight breeze and my body got lighter(totally weird)

the last thin he said was…becometh one with me as you with i

i asked if there was more he said yes n kept going after idk how long i ask was that all he wanted to say n he said yes n to end the ritual so i did n took pics of my candles blurry eyed n all n cleaned up

this is what he had to say to me…

"you will not disembow me, i am your husban i stand first before man
i will guide and give you your petty request
as long as i am first
you shall keep up with your progress as no human shallstop you
you are one of a kind and beautiful you will do great things with me a your guide
if this selfish wish is what you want then it shall be granted
but know this
if i am not put before he
he will disapear
i shall make him true to his words to you
as i do not wish you saddness
but pray tell i shall not be taken so lightly
you are my wife as such should be treated with respect and i shall make sure of it
be it if thee may cast him out into death(death was triple under lined)

you shall see the results you want as per i shall recieve all i require from you indeed
in time he shall becometh one with i as you with me

this is they honor i do not lieth to you
i love you but you are selfish and greedy
i will not put up with none compliance from thee
on the days of wed. thrus frid and saterday should belong to time spent with me
until the change of moon cycle
you ask of many things
you shall recieve
fame furtune
with work you put into it
you shall not lack
as youhae been
focus on work
for i open doors for your succsess
have no greivence or complaint for i see all
i know all
i will always be true to you trust in me as i do you
no matter how bleek have no complaint or greivence or doubt in the path i set for you
the best choices are as i made them to be for you
do not have worries all shall be fine in time all aspects shall be clear to you soon"

i have apologies cause i have became lazy and just mopy lately i feel bad cause i didnt know he was feeling this way he gave me a human mate recantly that hasnt been talking to me n a day n a half so now i know why anyway things will get better in time im sure i just gotta stay on top of things ill post pics in a diff sec. labled candle art lol

2 Likes

he’s something else but i cant really blame him

2 Likes

So you feel like his criticisms are accurate?

1 Like

they are i have been very selfish and greedy as of late also lazy i have been nagging about the human mate he gave me not the one i asked for and got mad as soon as the human mate stop talking to me and complained and acted like a child ive been too lazy to get up and do my rites i use to speak with him every night instead i just open sigil ask a question and use the pendallum i havent been focused i havent been wrtting he pointed out everything i havent been doing and voiced his feelings i feel bad cause i didnt even think of how he felt with everything so yes he was on point with how he felt

2 Likes

This is hitting so close to home right now…

So long as you work on yourself, he won’t be angry for long. Don’t forget that he still loves you no matter how indolent you are.

2 Likes

i just dont want im to feel like i dont i kno nothing about beig with a demon let alone a human counter part i over react about thing in his word

1 Like

There’s 3 highly powerful words you need to remember that will keep your life in order and keep him off your back.

4 Likes

lol he really b mad then i call this a lesson learn my wrist hurts from letting him write

1 Like

:rofl: I laughed my ass off! I love this! Am with furfur on this! Does that make me a bad person! Sorry…

3 Likes

We’re all bad people here. JOIN THE CLUB :fist_right::fist_left:

3 Likes

i was ike well damn we all bad lol its ok

lol didnt know it was a club

so how are things at the moment @bunny4cam ?

Actually better now I’m quite happy with how things are going

2 Likes