My friends seeing shadow people

Was just wondering if anyone has any helpful insights on the phenomena of shadow people and sleep paralysis

2 Likes

I’ve had sleep paralysis since very early childhood. Anxiety, sleep deprivation, day naps, caffeine, stress and changing ones sleep cycle can induce it. As for the shadows, I find I’m more likely to manifest them if my mind goes to fear. Instead I try focusing on a liberating song or feeling when it happens and I can sometimes good vibe them away. It’s like poison to them.

1 Like

Shadow people usually aren’t a good sign of things to come I’ve found. Sometimes shadow people turn out to be curious or playful djinn too. This happens.

2 Likes

I’ve seen shadow people. I find the best way to deal with unwanted shadows is to respectfully but unyieldingly tell them to leave. If they dont leave and you feel you have the ability, threaten them. Dont treat them like they are more powerful than you, that’s what makes it so.

3 Likes

Yeah be polite but firm that you aren’t interested in them and that they need to leave. Don’t allow fear to make your position weak. Be firm and decisive.

I totally agree.

1 Like