My friend Lucifer

When things are going great, we sometimes forget to thank the ones that got us where we are. I am guilty of this at times. I haven’t done my Sunday prayers to Lucifer in a while. So moments ago, I hand drew his sigil, placed and lit a black candle on it, and played my favorite Lucifer enn on YouTube. The sigil was charged instantly and looked like 3D when I prayed to him. He knows me and that was awesome! I think he likes the new pendant I wear around my neck. Pentagram and a snake intertwined. I don’t ask him for anything, but I hint at it. Anyway, you don’t have to have an elaborate altar or a fancy set up. One black candle, sigil on white paper and his enn playing or recite if you like and you can reach him. He’s been very good to me.

9 Likes

That’s good to hear, I haven’t been able to successfully evoke him though

Just follow what I posted. Once you charge his sigil, “you will know when it’s done” and just talk to him, meet him and don’t ask for help right off the bat. You will feel it. It may take a few times, maybe more, but persist until you get it right.

Thanks for the tip I’ll try charging it, although I don’t know that my drawing is that great. I bought a fancy black frame for his Sigil (Which I keep on my table/altar. ) I offer gifts of fruits in season,flowers, wine, and chocolate and occasionally my blood. Do you advise anointing the sigil & then burning it?

1 Like

I was just thinking about evoking Father Lucifer as I also got busy and forgot about him and I was telling Lucifer about it right now and then I stumble upon this post I guess this was sure sign from him ^^

Love you so much Father Lucifer :heart:

4 Likes

Your drawing doesn’t have to be perfect all that matters are the effort and dedication put into it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can do the drawing on the shiny side of tinfoil too

1 Like

As MidnightStar stated, it doesn’t have to be perfect. I’ve only put blood and semen on his sigil a few times. Same result. Just gaze, don’t stare at it. Say or play is enn for as long as you like. There are many here more skilled than I. It’s best to listen to the elders here for the basics as I owe them and thank them for helping me on this path. Once you have the basics, then find what works for you. I’ve found that keeping it simple works best for me. Hopes this helps.

1 Like