My friend is haunted by Andras

He is one of the 72 Goetic spirits, as such he has a corresponding angel who has the power to constrain him.

I am not sure if it is appropriate to give the angel’s name here or not.

1 Like

If this demon is running amuck in someone’s life, then the best choice is to find the Shemamphorae Angel who can bind him.

1 Like

I would just ask him what’s up. Andras is awesome, an honourable god that deserves to be held in high regard and honour. The chaos he brings is infernal alchemy and a force of evolution, for this world and for the practitioner. He has a pagan essence and despises the dishonourable

3 Likes

I can’t thank this spirit enough honestly. I’d be defeated and succumb to mind numbing depression and oppression if it was not for him.

2 Likes

I like what someone else said as far as do a petition of penance. Don’t bow down before him but invoke and reclaim your power.

Andras can purportedly do actual physical harm. The longer he is allowed to “hang around” the harder it will be to cut ties with him.

Do some research, there is a way to contain him. I am not just talking out my a** here.

Ask him what’s up? Get real, sounds like it is way beyond that stage.

1 Like

In this instance angelic intervention is appropriate. You may certainly work with both.

Not simultaneously, Do not believe in the illusion of duality. From my own personal experience, these allegedly free thinking “black magicians” are quick to label anyone who works with Archangels or angels as Christians and church goers.

This pisses me off, since they are pre-christian just like the demons.

1 Like

What? More likely the Prozac finally kicked in. Andras does not cure depression!

He is essentially a warrior, very dangerous if you are not clear what your intentions are. He is not a healer.

1 Like

I am very real. I’ve worked with him a lot and we are close allies. I trust him completely. To the point that he comes to me and possesses and I welcome it for the intense, energy and empowerment that it gives me.
Having visions of a spirit’s presence, doesn’t mean you should try and bind that spirit. That’s not a good idea, especially if you want a good relationship with the infernal.

1 Like

Turning me into a warrior for the infernal is exactly what elevated and empowered me. Is it that hard to grasp? I don’t use drugs

OK, touche, touche. I will respect that.

In my opinion, working with him is not for the beginner. Just my perspective.

1 Like

I am addressing the OP and what sounds like an unhealthy relationship.

Michael may help, but using the Angel from Shemamphorae is what seems more appropriate here.

I don’t know. I’ve never had any demons give me more chaos than I could handle, and I’m not saying that to sound bad ass. I think they know how much we can handle and get through to become stronger and will work accordingly. But you hear of people who can’t handle the current all the time, so I don’t know. I’ve definitely gone insane as fuck before, but I just had to start getting really serious with my disciplines like meditation, and I’m a lot better now.
I have had good results as a beginner with him

1 Like

“Good relationship?” They do not have emotions and respect is what matters most.

If you resonate with him, then I admire and respect that.

Just curious, what does he ask you as far as a sacrifice? The voluntary possession?

That is fair. I am still learning too and what better way than to challenge and debate?

1 Like

The great work. I believe we see eye to eye, on what I want to achieve in life and what he wants to bring forth.

Not sure if the OP’s post is recent but maybe you could help them and ask Andras what he requires to leave this person alone if that person is fearful and feeling harassed.

OK, the post is very recent. I would like to hear more from them.

I’m the one who was haunted by him. I think he was just trying to get me into magic because when I made a petition spell he said: “good job” and since then he’s being very quiet and is almost never here.

4 Likes

Good to hear. I was just trying to help someone who seemed distressed.

2 Likes

Bro i think they have real emotions that are more open hearted than most of us…

I would have said to you just to sit and ask what’s wrong?

And simply let the spirit talk or let rise into you what is wrong…

Wish you best luck :slight_smile: