My first sucess

First of all, I would like to thank Dantalion and whoever posted the link to his sigil in a post I saw somewhere in the forum.

I used his sigil a few days ago to change my currently stressful situation around, and it worked wonders!

I fallowed all the steps, heck, I even FORGOT the spirit’s name until I looked on my search history. I also banished all negative toughs about the results whenever I could.

What I did was a simple “Sigil Gaze” mentioned in one of the newsletters instead of a full circle evocation. The lines dissapeared and all and I even began to feel a presence in the house. (There is a part in this house that for some reason, I think it’s the most spirit sensitive one, I often feel ‘strange’ when I go there).

I actually got surprised when I didn’t feel surprise when I got the results I want, I only felt the height leave my shoulders. But I did felt happy.

Let this be my first sucess of many, many more in the future with Magick!

[quote=“Luca, post:1, topic:2889”]First of all, I would like to thank Dantalion and whoever posted the link to his sigil in a post I saw somewhere in the forum.

I used his sigil a few days ago to change my currently stressful situation around, and it worked wonders!

I fallowed all the steps, heck, I even FORGOT the spirit’s name until I looked on my search history. I also banished all negative toughs about the results whenever I could.

What I did was a simple “Sigil Gaze” mentioned in one of the newsletters instead of a full circle evocation. The lines dissapeared and all and I even began to feel a presence in the house. (There is a part in this house that for some reason, I think it’s the most spirit sensitive one, I often feel ‘strange’ when I go there).

I actually got surprised when I didn’t feel surprise when I got the results I want, I only felt the height leave my shoulders. But I did felt happy.

Let this be my first sucess of many, many more in the future with Magick![/quote]

Gettin’. It. In.