My first ritual trying to invoke King Paimon

Greetings everyone.
I am about to perform my first ritual ever. I am 99% sure that King Paimon is trying to contact me for about a week now. It’s a long story so I wouldn’t want to explain the signs for now, but maybe I will do so in another post. Anyway I have never performed a ritual before so any advice would be welcome. I plan to draw the sigil of Paimon in a piece of paper, draw 5 candles in the shape of the pentagram, offer him some biscuits with nutella, since I saw in another post that he likes candy and have some music playing in the background. Do you think that’s a good set up? I am getting very good vibes about making the ritual tonight. Keep in mind I have zero experience so don’t hesitate to tell me even the most basic stuff about rituals. Thanks in advance

6 Likes

I tried to do an invocation once and it failed, I think because I wasn’t internally open to it. So maybe make sure to be open to the to the full experience.

4 Likes

It’s a good setup, if it helps you go through with it. So, if that’s good for you, I’m sure it’ll go well. However, make sure that the background music, doesn’t make you lose your focus!

Anyway, remember that King Paimon, is really beginner friendly, so don’t worry about it. Feel free to call him and ask him stuff.

Good luck!

2 Likes

quick update: It failed. I was too stressed and I just couldn’t focus although I did feel something weird throughout the ritual. Does anyone have any tips to relax myself before the ritual. Any meditation or something like that?

1 Like

The one I use, is to just site somewhere comfortable, while wearing comfortable clothes. Then close your eyes and visualise a small orb of light, entering your body from your toes and then, going slowly to every part of your body (legs, chest, hands, palms, etc.). In every part of your body it goes, it relaxes it completely, it also absorbs any negative energy it may find there. Then, it goes on. In the end, it leaves your body from the top of your head and in doing so, everything that worried you, along with any negative energy left, or anything that kept you on guard, leaves your body along with it.

Stay in deep relaxation for a moment, until you get used to it and then, proceed to the ritual. Also, try to make the ritual as simple as possible. Complex rituals, may make it harder for you, since you’re a beginner in this.

3 Likes

You may feel like it didn’t work, but just because you didn’t see King Paimon or hear anything doesn’t mean that you didn’t attract His Majesty’s attention. Not everyone is going to experience something dramatic.
I’ve been building a relationship with King Paimon for months and it’s interesting to me how during that time the camel that He is pictured riding has manifested for me in the material world over and over. Now I have a throw pillow with a camel, a very old etching of a camel, a shirt with a camel on it. In my head I’ve seen King Paimon’s camel a lot and sometimes the camel ‘smiles’ at me, and I’m thinking that His camel is a familiar spirit to Him that He will send on before.?

Keep working with Him johnbad, it will be worth it!

3 Likes

I am pretty sure that this is the case. I still feel like he is close. I keep having weird metaphorical dreams about myself. I haven’t seen Paimon himself in them but I am pretty sure he makes me see them. I feel like he wants me to defeat my fears.

2 Likes

@johnbad This is something he would do. I suggest you to improve your astral senses and then, try again!
Also, please address him as King Paimon.

3 Likes