My first really close encounter with a Demon... BELIAL

I cant even fully evoke, talk to, or even see spirits however this happened.

A few nights ago while I was asleep I heard the name belial repeatedly in my head and next thing I knew a felt a hand on my shoulder and my neck felt as if a peice of tape was put there and ripped off gently.

The other night I opened his sigil and chanted his name a few times, I felt a presence, saw a ball of shadow move around, and heard some light sounds.
He has been communicating with me about issues within myself and my past and making subtle changes. I think hes making my nutsack drop as Gnosis stated in an article before haha. I never was a dominant male and im still not.

My only concern is that If I really get to know belial he may want to make changes in my life I dont want, or change the parts of my personality I actually like, also if the time comes that I want to stop working with him and pursue other work he may not want to let me go.
Im only a beginner in magick.

I need solid practical advice.

A pact of ground rules and a time line might prove effective I’d suggest you get E.A Koetting’s book of Azazel you would find your best advise there.

As someone who has worked with Belial I understand your hesitation. He is not for everyone, he does not sugar coat shit.

BUTTTT… I will simply tell you my experience. Within a short period of time of making a pact with him. I have changed in ways that have made me STRONG and Confident in myself. My entire perspective on life has altered and I feel like the man I wish I was years ago.

1 Like

I was lead to Belial in a similar way. He wasn’t an entity I planned to work with at all. I don’t even think I read too much about him because pacting with a king wasn’t on my agenda because my skills are fairly limited as well. Then some shit hit the fan a few months back and a voice in my head was basically screaming his name. I too was hesitant because his reputation precedes him and he is not one to be trifled with, but I entered into a fairly lengthy pact with him anyway because I figured I had nothing to lose. It was honestly the best thing I have ever done. It was really, really, really hard but truly one of the best experiences of my life.

I’ll say this much - Belial is brutally honest and fully expects you to put in the work. I’ve read accounts where people said he’s a charming liar who will give you a few things to earn your trust and devotion then start lying and basically demolishing your life. I didn’t find that to be the case. I got the feeling he did that to people who weren’t completely honest with him or who weren’t serious about ascension. If you start slacking off, he will too. If you start being a whiny baby, he won’t coddle you. On the flip side, he has the odd ability to heal. There were loads of emotional and mental issues I had and he was quick to burn that off. I still have my weakness obviously but my threshold for fakery, lies and disrespect has shrunk significantly.

Also bear in mind that you determine the terms of the pact. Be specific. Insanely so because wiggle room or assumptions will come back to bite you in the ass. At the same time, your personality and views will likely change. That’s just a side effect and is unavoidable I think. Don’t just let him wild in your life but do trust that the things that are removed, be they physical or emotional, really aren’t beneficial to you. It may not make sense or even be something you want at the time but it will make sense in the end. If you’re not ready for that, you may want to hold off on the pact.

Great insight Junglered, thanks for that!

[quote=“Junglered, post:4, topic:3748”]I was lead to Belial in a similar way. He wasn’t an entity I planned to work with at all. I don’t even think I read too much about him because pacting with a king wasn’t on my agenda because my skills are fairly limited as well. Then some shit hit the fan a few months back and a voice in my head was basically screaming his name. I too was hesitant because his reputation precedes him and he is not one to be trifled with, but I entered into a fairly lengthy pact with him anyway because I figured I had nothing to lose. It was honestly the best thing I have ever done. It was really, really, really hard but truly one of the best experiences of my life.

I’ll say this much - Belial is brutally honest and fully expects you to put in the work. I’ve read accounts where people said he’s a charming liar who will give you a few things to earn your trust and devotion then start lying and basically demolishing your life. I didn’t find that to be the case. I got the feeling he did that to people who weren’t completely honest with him or who weren’t serious about ascension. If you start slacking off, he will too. If you start being a whiny baby, he won’t coddle you. On the flip side, he has the odd ability to heal. There were loads of emotional and mental issues I had and he was quick to burn that off. I still have my weakness obviously but my threshold for fakery, lies and disrespect has shrunk significantly.

Also bear in mind that you determine the terms of the pact. Be specific. Insanely so because wiggle room or assumptions will come back to bite you in the ass. At the same time, your personality and views will likely change. That’s just a side effect and is unavoidable I think. Don’t just let him wild in your life but do trust that the things that are removed, be they physical or emotional, really aren’t beneficial to you. It may not make sense or even be something you want at the time but it will make sense in the end. If you’re not ready for that, you may want to hold off on the pact.[/quote]

Thanks