My first real love spell what is going on?

Throwaway because friends know my main account.

About a month ago I cast a love spell on a specific person. Well, I cast a few. And casting isn’t a good word for all of what I did, I also evoked Zepar and made a deal with him. I guess what I did was more powerful than I thought.

For the first 3 weeks life went on as normal. Maybe like once a week I would wake up thinking of my target. I was normally able to push them out of my mind pretty easily and move on with my day. Sometimes I would cast a different love spell as a “booster.”

Last week everything started to come together. I started to wake up everyday thinking of my target. I started to cast even more love spells so they’d come back (I’m probably at like 10 on this specific person). I became obsessed. Bad stuff started happening. My car broke down on the highway (it was BRAND NEW, only two weeks old!!!). My nose broke out (this is bizarre cause I took accutane and haven’t had any pimples in years and years). I got in fights with my family for no reason at all. The obsession and feelings got so bad I just had to text my target. They didn’t answer and it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I forgot about the target and decided to focus on loving myself.

Two days after I decided to focus on myself instead, I saw the same car that the target drives. At first I thought it was them cause they drive an EXTREMELY rare car. I rarely see the same make and model (although it did start appearing often after the spell work). I’ve only ever seen the same color once on the highway in a different state. Then the next day I saw the same car I saw the day before. This seemed like too much of a coincidence. Especially since I live in a busy area and I rarely see the same car twice. 3 different days, same EXTREMELY rare car, and today I woke up thinking about my target for the first time in almost a week.

Wtf is going on I thought the spells weren’t working and I gave up. Is this the universe telling me that they are working and to not give up hope?

yes because they work when you nothing to lose (dont too much thingking so hard about ur ritual), go flow with ur life, keep ur daily life, hang out with ur friend, and let ZEPAR play the role

1 Like

I agree with Ouckla, go with the flow & know these things can take time. I’ve done love spells & readings for ppl many times & I think you should consider maybe your "target’ is not someone you could really love but someone you haven’t met yet? Magic can be painfully truthful. I would also suggest you could use sex magic to help this by concentrating on the love element of your ‘target’ & not who they are, then sexually exciting this person. See what happens but don’t give up though LHP is no easy road. :slight_smile: Best of luck though…V

1 Like

Welcome. Please take a moment to post a proper introduction and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum. @Segal

1 Like

Whatever happened with this thing ? Feels like accurately similar to my situation.

Be careful. This looks like a typical scammers site. They will just take your money for nothing. The people for whom this is business are 99% crooks. A genuine magician would ask you to pay as much as you want. I would suggest you to search local people in your country. In some countries there are e.g hodji. They are very genuine Muslim black magicians and they will ask you to pay as much you want. The problem is that they are old generation and very less. The last one who I have seen was really powerful but is not alive AFAIK. He was 88th years old twelve years ago.

2 Likes

I don’t want to crush your hopes, but nothing. I redirected the energy towards finding a new partner and that worked amazingly. We’ve been dating for over 4 months now!!!

2 Likes

Oh thats not crushing them at all. Actually pretty amazing I think <3 congrats

1 Like

Do you know somebody who can help me to get my ex partner back. I love him and i know i make him happy now

Did you find somebody who helped you? I asking because i need help too.

You should try and do it yourself. Someone you pay will not be able to match the energy that you could provide. Also a lot of people are scammers. They take your money and don’t do anything.

1 Like