My First Novena Ritual, going by my hurried scribbling in my journal

Monday 12/27/2021. Luna in Capricorn
Altar setup:
Silverware chest as base altar.
White plastic tablecloth over it.
Silver vessel of Water
Saucer as Pentacle.
Teacup with piece of Iron inside for the burnt petitions, incense ash etc
Frankincense incense and Relax oil dressed tea lights (dressed with intent of money and job)
Salt circle
Me as Earth.

Process:
Light four corner candles and center incense, set a unlit tea light in front of incense so it is close to the edge and incense in center.
LBRP to Banish
Novena to invoke - get a job
Affirmation: Guide me towards the opportunity I am seeking, so that I may work with dignity, and enjoy the fruits of my labor.
-Rest-
Novena:
Lords Prayer
Light fifth Novena candle
Meditate on me working
Middle Pillar to raise energy
Novena to affirm good fortune and abundant blessings
“Guide me this day to keep my heart clean, my hands pure, and my mind directed toward the Glory of God. Keep my tongue quiet of lies and deceit, and many blessings upon me shall surely follow.”
-Rest-
Novena - To Bring Good Fortune
"I beseech Thee to protect, and prosper Thy servant on my daily journey.
Bring unto me that which is mine, and bless me with the fruits of my labor.
Grant an improvement in the conditions of my life.
I ask no more than Thou will freely give, and in the asking, pledge Thee with trust and faith in all blessings. Amen, Selah.
-Rest-
Novena: Enjoy Abundant Blessings
Read Psalms 119: Aleph, Beth, Gimel, Tav. The path of the arrow minus Samekh.
Affirmation: “The thoughts of the diligent tend only to bountiful Plenty. Amen, Selah.”
Let candles and incense burn out. Dont blow candles out, snuff with flat base of the water glass.
Ground yourself by meal or whatnot.
Dismiss circle without banishing.

I was instructed to brave the cold and wind, and moisture, to land a job. I chose one far away to guide my aspiration for the job, to show I was willing to endure a bit more distance to have the opportunity.
A week later landed a starting job with McDonalds working Drive Thru handoff of Food and drinks.

Many other cash gifts and job opportunities followed.

1 Like

Wonderful! I’ve also tried my hand at a few novenas, myself. Looks like you’ve gotten some great results thus far (I have yet to see any results with mine, but all in good timing.)

1 Like

Thank you, it was a bit instructed, but a great book I used was Anna Rivas Candle Magic Spells for Good and Evil.

1 Like

Thanks! I will check it out.

1 Like