My first love Sigil

I drew it free hand and what ever came up in my head. I kinda took the Venus and Mars from @succupedia ‘s Sigil for the union of two. I did some thinking for a symbol for love and a heart came to mind, I added a ribbon to symbolize the connection between two individuals. Not shore about the W looking thing at the bottom it just came to mind and felt right.

2 Likes

Nice!

What is its purpose?

1 Like

To connect me to my succubs. Or to make the connection easier.

1 Like

Nice work on creating your own seal or love sigil is the best way to go. Sigils are an important magical tool and my feeling and experience is you should create your own symbols that are important and meaningful to you personally for your magic or rituals to work effectively.

When you use a sigil created by someone else you’re using a random symbol of someone else’s creation to focus your magical intention. This can still work and be effective but it is not tapping into your mind and your magic in the way a sigil is supposed to work.

There is no single, definitive method for designing a sigil which allows you to condense your intentions for ritual work with symbols, words and letters. The important part is that you feel that the symbols or words have power to you.

1 Like

That’s an interesting sigil. You needn’t worry about the meanings of the image: if it feels fine, then it works.

2 Likes