My first experience with invoking

The other night I did a chakra cleaning meditation. I got to the point where my energy centers we’re vibrating like speakers, it felt as if I was levitating (which I was not lol) . Then I did the Lucifer Rofocale invoking with my eyes closed. Then I started thinking about all the different identities of Lucifer throughout history. My vibrations increased massively and then with my eyes closed I started seeing faces, there were several of them and they were very clear to me. I didn’t recognize many of them but some I did. It was insane, but once that was all over, it was done. So idon’t know if I actually did invoke him , I’m not sure, it was my first time ever doing this. Does anyone know what I just went through?

3 Likes

One thing’s for sure. You went through something pretty frigging cool!

Nobody can say for certain what happened. Keep at it and keep us posted.

Nice work. :+1:

1 Like

That was actually similar to one of my first experiences invoking him. I had asked him to show himself to me. I’d had the belief that he had many faces and many names through the years and was basically asking him about that without words. I wanted to get to know him more. What I got was amazing. I was gazing in a mirror scrying and speaking to Lucifer. Then I started seeing all these different faces. They changed after a few seconds to the next and the next and the next. It went on for a while. The faces were some faces I knew as demons or gods and even some humans I knew, like my exhusband as well as my daughter’s physical sperm donor - I mean dad. He was showing you all his faces and all the times he was with you through your life. And that is pretty damn cool! Lol! Did any stand out to you and trigger memories?

1 Like

That is awesome it was like that I was amazed. The one that stood out the most to me was I saw Thoth of Egypt. That one surprised me, but as I think about it, it makes since because in the religions that have a devil, the things they say of him are the same things that represent Thoth. I think various religions to Thoth and made him the devil to discourage people from listening to him to find god within themselves. I may be wrong of course but I definitely saw his face.

1 Like

Yes, i also believe he was Thoth. I had that suspicion and was asking him actually and this even confirms it more. Talk about synchronicity. I was just watching a video on him today.

1 Like

Yea exactly that’s why it’s was so amazing to me when I saw him.

1 Like