My first Evocation.... with Duke Dantalion and the so far lol

@anon48508954 thanks :grinning:
I must admit I did think I was clever once it was finish lmao

1 Like

Will it be worth it to buy the pre-made one from the store. I canā€™t invest in making my own at the moment

Greetings and respects!
I ask you ā€¦ what is the reason you had to perform these circles to protect your energy field from the presence of Master Dantalion?

Yes. The pre-made circles sold by BALG have something a homemade circle does not: a mediator spirit bound to it that helps with evocation.

As for the universal circle: its use and not use.
It happens that they are two different systems or schools and therefore have a different approach. In ceremonial magic there are many steps that must be followed exactly, in the path of the left hand, direct contact is sought, and we do not use circles to protect ourselves, since we consider that there is nothing to protect ourselves from, demons are allies, not forces that threaten us.
In the Grimoires, the devil is ā€œenslavedā€, forced to come and his respect is lost, it is like losing that conversation from you to you and the summoner demands servitude. Demons are beings that deserve respect - if not, you will have severe problems with them - and some methods of grimoires are offensive to them, as they are treated as violent and dangerous beings, of which we have to use superiority, instead to ask and speak kindly with them. What should be done.
They are proud to be what they are and we must treat them as such, with respect, sincerity and kindness.

1 Like

@Amirash

Hi, no I didnā€™t NEED to, try to, want to and even if I did only a idiot would think that a bit of paint in a circle could or would stop him or any other entity, as the title said this is my FIRST evocation and in E.A mastering evocation his tells you start with a circle so you have a area to focus your energy so go take it up with him. Not sure if you are trolling or not but at no point did I claim or imply that I need any protection from the Duke Dantalion or that I believed the circle would provide it, so I am at a loss to WHY you have gone out of your way to make a totally off topic point!

1 Like

@DarkestKnight

Yeah I know :smiley: but I am on a dis pension and even thou I would LOVE ONE I thought that E.A mastering evocation and a couple other course would be a better use of my money to start with. Maybe I will get do to evocation with that demon and charge my circle in the courseā€¦

Can you tell me why he has a pint size pact circle?? It almost looks like a ā€œHoney I shrink the kidsā€¦ oh and my circleā€ dam it lol. As I thought he said the Universal circles was for pacts as well??

1 Like

The UC isnā€™t pint sized. Itā€™s the size of a regular magick circle.

The circle is for evocation. In order to make a pact you do need to evoke the spirit, do you not? So in that sense, the circle is for pacts. However, the design is based on the Circle of Pacts in the Book of Azazel, so maybe that is where you heard it was for pacts.

@Amirash

Again why are you trolling me? Where did I say any of this that you are going out of your way to try and belittle me over? I guess that it makes you feel good to pound on the learner so have your fun, they are may others that have taken the time to offer advice and guide me. I guess your the balance to even things out. Pity I have read some of your other posting and I did enjoy them.

Do not go ahead in judgment in my words!
On the contrary, I wanted to know why, because of your words, I have not been appropiate in my words, my respects to you, but I do not transliterate the syntax of what was meant, a hug

@DarkestKnight

Yup although is a petition a pack of sorts???

oh ok cool, I just read in a post somewhere that they where using a pact circle from E.A so I just assumed they where two different circles, that is why I was confused by it. I though why would you use two???

1 Like

Yeah, they were probably talking about the UC. EA only sells two circles of his own, the UC and the Circle of Solomon ( Asenath Mason sells a Qliphothic Circle through BALG as well).

@Amirash

No you made a statement that you wanted me to defend my action for! But at no time did I say or imply or do what you accused me of doing so yes I took offense to it and what you implied by it.

@redwing

Yes VERY MUCH SO! I am on a tight budget and chose to spent the money on E.Aā€™s Mastering Evocation instead and make a circle. But once I am more confident I would like to do some money magic and think that a Universal Circle would just be the perfect reward lol.

It was a mistake to have participated and interact with you ā€¦ when an observation is made with the intention of polemicizing on this path it is a total failure, because participation is pernicious and the purpose of the forum is to build, help, contribute not to mistreat or harass nor mistreat anyone who could have a different observation, to you my respects!

@Amirash

No I welcome feed back and helpā€¦

These people offered their opinions and help in a useful way and I could see that they cared and where trying to help me. But I did not see that in your words.

Again I feel the words that you are using are to express your superiority of intellect over my uneducated ungrateful disrespectful heathen arse, for god sake who uses ā€œpolemicizingā€ I had to look it up for fuck sakeā€¦
Polemic
A polemic is contentious rhetoric that is intended to support a specific position by aggressive claims and undermining of the opposing position. Polemics are mostly seen in arguments about controversial topics. The practice of such argumentation is called polemics. A person who often writes polemics, or who speaks polemically, is called a polemicist. The word is derived,.

pernicious
adjective (Formal) wicked, bad, damaging, dangerous, evil, offensive, fatal, deadly, destructive, harmful, poisonous, malicious, malign, malignant, detrimental, hurtful, malevolent, noxious, venomous, ruinous, baleful, deleterious, injurious, noisome, baneful (archaic), pestilent, maleficent the pernicious effects of alcoholism
Collins Thesaurus of the English Language ā€“ Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition. 2002 Ā© HarperCollins Publishers 1995, 2002

Do you not see that you are being the aggressor with your words and the content of your language?

But as you seem to be feeling JILTED by my response I shall get someone I know on the forum to have a read and correct me if I have been a prick!

1 Like

Because I am not in a defensive-offensive position towards you, and I have always shown you my respects ā€¦ the wise ignore the offenses, I do not wish hostility or enmity towards you, have a good night

The UC is not protective as you describe, itā€™s a beacon to spirits, there are videos about it on BALGā€™s YouTube. :+1:

3 Likes

Why? I freaking love that post, it made me start working with Duke Dantalion myself

1 Like

Thanks. I need to update it.