My first evocation of sitri

That was my exact thought :grin:

1 Like

When you do any magick at all you have to BELIEVE it worked. Not that it will work. When you do the ritual and it is over what you have asked for or intended the ritual to accomplish is done. You may not see the results YET, but in your heart you have to be confident that it is done. Kind of like when you tell your kid to do something you know it will be done. Period. No need to keep checking. When you keep checking it undoes your spell. Personally I HATE someone hounding me and watching over my shoulder when I am doing something. Donā€™t you? Why would Sitri be any different? So you asked for this thing to be done for you. Your job now is to calm down, fulfill your part of the bargain that you can before she comes back, and walk away from it. Thank SItri and leave it alone. Make plans for when your beloved comes back. And by all means do not do another ritual on it! Give Sitri time to work. When she does come back then fulfill the rest of your agreement or you will regret it. Not trying to scare you or anything. That is just a general warning that you should always remember your promises and do them or what they gave you can and will be taken away. And yes, when you call them they always hear and whether you can feel them or not they come.

9 Likes

Fire gave the best advice in regards to the right attitude to have towards offerings, along with other tidbits of advice. Piling on so many promise of offerings betrays your lack of confidence in the magick as well as revealing doubt ā€“ be wary of this in the future. Also be aware that if a spirit becomes accustomed to extravagant offerings itā€™ll expect more of the same in the future; you are setting a precedent, so be sure itā€™s something you are comfortable providing. If you think of the offering as a way to bargain, this can become a slippery slope in which you end up in an unfortunate position of serving the demands of the spirit rather than the spirit serving you. Be aware of the power dynamic: the spirit is to serve the magician, not the other way around. But of course, the question is, during the ritual were you a magician or just John Doe.

1 Like

I disagree. With the beings I work with respect and service to them is the only way. These arenā€™t beings who will simply obey commands. If any sorcerer tries to command them they will crushed with ease by the sheer power of these Spirits.

1 Like

Well itā€™s been a week so far which is the half way mark for the time I asked sitri to get the work doneā€¦ and there hasnā€™t been a single sign of moving forward!!

Calm down. Itā€™s that very attitude thatā€™s stopping you. The result might not be obvious at first. Have faith. Patience is key. A week isnā€™t that long in the grand scheme of things. I canā€™t say I agree with the goals of this ritual so I would prefer you thought of this as general advice and not advice for this ritual, but honestly you have to have faith and be patience in order to work magick.

3 Likes

@TheStorm Sure, I respect that; youā€™re experience will of course be different from mine. What class of spirits are we speaking of in this case? The Goetics?

And by ā€œcommandā€ I donā€™t mean by the Golden Dawn/Crowley style in which you threaten then via torture of fire. You can be firm and respectful, and Iā€™ve found this to be the best way to work with the spirits of Goetia. However, my perspective is that if you approach them supplicating, from a position and attitude that they have all the power, ā€œso please hear my plea, and in return I promise blood, a live goat sacrifice, andā€¦ what the heck, Iā€™ll throw in an orgy as wellā€ then this weakens you.

You donā€™t see how making promises of extravagant or elaborate offerings sets up a certain precendent? When a spirit becomes accustomed to rich offerings, theyā€™ll expect more of them in future workings with then.

Iā€™m curious, you say you pay them ā€œserviceā€, how so exactly?

Anyhow, sure if John Doe orders them around they could potentially ā€œcrushā€ him, but there are systems in place. Power structures in which the spirits must obey. When putting this system of power into practice, there is none of this struggle or hostility implied by your post.

What sort of system do you use when working with the Goetia? It would explain our difference in experience and perspective.

No. I work with a pantheon that is not entirely mainstream, and very, very powerful.[quote=ā€œSvengali, post:27, topic:16930ā€]
Iā€™m curious, you say you pay them ā€œserviceā€, how so exactly?
[/quote]
One I work with demands blood when called which I offer. Otherwise praise, gratitude, obeying orders when called upon to carry out a task, bridging the planes and advancing their cause in this world (or the Other) the best I can.

I donā€™t work with the Goetia at all. Which probably explains the difference in perspective even more.

2 Likes

I see. Well, that explains it! Thank you for clarifying.

Yes, different classes of spirits are approached differently. Itā€™s not a one size fits all. Some are more worship and service oriented to work the system properly, I do understand that.

3 Likes

Can you elaborate? What goals of the ritual donā€™t you agree with?
Iā€™m asking because Iā€™m trying to figure out what and when things went wrong

@Ghocifer I am only replying since you asked @Lady_Eva please donā€™t ban me. Everything really. I donā€™t believe in breaking other peopleā€™s relationships unless they are abusive. I donā€™t believe in love spells. I disagree quite fundamentally about everything the spell is about.

3 Likes

Oh mate!! Trust me you donā€™t know half the story!! This is not because of loveā€¦ Iā€™m stronger than that!!

This is now becoming purely for revenge, if I can find a way to make her become obsessed with me, where she canā€™t eat drink or sleep without thinking about me I would do thatā€¦
Just to give u a snippet of the situation ā€œone week after I got discharged from hospital after a heart attack she told me she is seeing someone else and we shouldnā€™t talk anymoreā€

I thought you were talking about the timeframe I gave sitri to do the jobā€¦ or maybe u thought two weeks is a short time!!

@Ghocifer[quote=ā€œGhocifer, post:32, topic:16930ā€]
I thought you were talking about the timeframe I gave sitri to do the jobā€¦ or maybe u thought two weeks is a short time!!
[/quote]
Sorry. Would you like the comments deleted? (My opposition still stands even with that reason though. No offence, but I think we should be above such pettiness)

1 Like

@Ghocifer You understand the circumstances of the situation youā€™re trying to change better than any of us here. With that said, itā€™s true when people say that results could take more than a week. And right now, whatā€™s obvious from your response here is that you are getting desperate and checking in on the magick ā€“ this is kryptonite for magickal result. Aside from that, as you yourself is aware, youā€™ve actually asked two things from Sitri. I would have broken it up into stages, perhaps focus first on creating discord in you exā€™s relationship.

If you are proficient at divination, you can also do a reading on what may have gone wrong. But be careful because this already assumes that the magick failed. If you declare it has failed now then it will likely undermine any chance of success. It could still very well be underway. As Iā€™ve said, itā€™s not uncommon for results to take weeks, or even a month ā€“ it really depends on what you are trying to change and just have much resistance there is inherent in the situation.

Also as I pointed out in my earlier post, you piling on offerings in your initial ritual already betrays your lack of trust. From the get go, your attitude/approach was not conducive for success. If anything, whatever happens take this as a learning experience and improve on it for the future.

1 Like

Do u think itā€™s better to divide the work between two entities? I.e.: ask sitri to break them and at the same time ask sallos or zepar to rekindle her love/lust for me?

Also if this is purely motivated by revenge, as you put it, why even ask Sitri to have you two get back together? The magick will work towards what is really in your heart (your true desire) when manifesting the result. So you asking Sitri to get her back to you will be meaningless, because your real desire was not actually getting back with her! (Or more like, itā€™s to get back AT her!). In short, your requests to Sitri was not well thought out from the beginning if revenge was your motive.

Focus on what you actually want, then you ask for exactly that, plainly in the ritual. No excuses or apology, and none of this ā€œand have us back togetherā€ when your desire is anything but that! Sitri is not stupid ā€“ give the spirit some credit.

Also there are other spirits more suited for revenge than Sitri. Iā€™d say you chose the wrong demon for your goal. Sitri is more for sexual attraction, lust, that sort of deal. Sorry, but your whole approach was wrong. Chalk it up as a learning experience.

1 Like

Any suggestions for entities to work with and what should my request be?

But what is it that you actually want? It seems you are divided. You need to reach a place where you are clear and firm on what exactly you want to happen. Figure that out first, then you can begin to form a plan that can actually bring you what you want.

Is it to rekindle her attraction towards you because you want to be back together? Or do you want this to happen just to spite her (i.e. revenge). If itā€™s the latter, then youā€™re actual desire is revenge, and you should seek a spirit more suited towards that.

3 Likes

Hahaha itā€™s definitely the later!! Itā€™s purely about revengeā€¦

As you said maybe my approach was wrong from the beginningā€¦

On this light do u have any spirits you suggest I work with?

It depend on the manner in which you want vengeance to be carried out. Do you want her to be shunned by everyone around her? Or perhaps become very ill. Then Glasya Labolas can work. With Valefor, you can request that he takes her energy and gives it to you for your benefit. Also, Raum can also cause a target to suffer loss and being hated by people around her. There are numerous possibilities, but this is just off the top of my head. (I personally can only attest for Glasya Labolas, but I have no reason to doubt the others.)

But understand that Iā€™m not necessarily siding with you here. Iā€™d prefer to move on with life, but it really depends on the damage sheā€™s caused you. You know the details of your situation better than strangers on the internet. If you genuinely feel wronged at your very core, then itā€™s natural to want vengeance. But for all I know, you could be just as much in the wrong as her. Or not, I donā€™t knowā€¦ the point is, you know the details, and based on that go with what you really want.

Whether youā€™ll be able to approach the ritual clear, focused, and with the proper attitude for success in and after the ritual is another storyā€¦

1 Like