My First Evocation of Lucifer

Last night I successfully evoked Lucifer for the first time. I had been reviewing some workings required for my end of the pact with the Black Sun Covenant on the Harvest Moon. Like the sigils are drawn, Amaymon confirmed this in my evocation rite a little while ago, yet I felt that it was necessary to also run it by Lucifer himself.

So I drew Lucifer’s sigil, during which time I went into a spontaneous trance state, so my drawing wasn’t the greatest. I was directed to use it anyway as it is the feeling Lucifer is interested in, over and above artistic perfection. Me being such a perfectionist by nature, learned a big lesson from this. So I set up my ritual space, evoked Lucifer and he did not enter my temple. He entered me. I could feel the confines of my own body, I could feel Lucifer’s body over, above and through mine and his voice was inside me. I could feel rippling waves of energy all around me and through me, like I was becoming a vortex. Lucifer was looking through my eyes and confirmed that yes these are the correct sigils. He challenged me and said “why are you asking me when Amaymon has already been through this with you?” I said, “out of Respect to you Lucifer!” I then thanked him for making the channelling experience of the six sigils so easy for me, through working with the main sigil a fair while ago. We then talked about a few things, including stuff that has been going on with my eye (which he said not to worry about, it was a clearing happening from the physiological impact of the Harvest Moon rites, that it would heal pretty quickly. This morning I looked and healing has accelerated) I thanked him and then communed in Silence for awhile feeling this immense powerful energy like I haven’t felt before surging through me. Then the sigils were chanted over and I was given further guidance. Basically in the time between activations over the coming weeks:

1. Place the God Star (which I drew some time ago) at the bottom
  2. Then place the sigil of Amaymon over the God Star
  3. Then place the sigil of Lucifer on top of the Amaymon sigil
  4. Then place the six seeds of light over the Lucifer sigil and keep this all hidden away until the six sigillic seeds are activated again (every night for six weeks)

Oh BOY! Just arranging the sigils in this sequence was a very powerful thing to do.

Like a child, I said said that he could stay with me for awhile longer if he wanted to, in fact he didn’t even have to leave, however he said he had to go there were things to be done, yet he didn’t say what. Then suddenly he was gone. I cleaned up my temple space and realised that two hours had passed in what seemed like five minutes.

6 Likes

Interesting experience huh?

1 Like

also

Yes it was utterly wild and I loved it!!! :smiley:

Thanks I already have some time ago!! :smiley:

alright bye.

:grin:

Congrats for your experience! Pretty nice!

1 Like

Thank you! Yes it was wonderful!! :smiley:

1 Like

I am also beginning to work with him, and, oh maaan, he is SO special.

3 Likes

It was nice to read,congrats! Lucifer is incredible, I know that feeling ,the time spent with him has no price!

2 Likes

Agreed! I got goosebumps reading your message!!

1 Like

Thank you! It was spontaneous, quite unexpected and I’m very grateful.

2 Likes