My first attempt at evocation

I have been working with a few spirits for a while, but never actually tried to evoke any before. Calling one into our world, was something I had been working up to. I had had another in mind first, but as I think I explained once elsewhere on the forum, constantly seeing signs had led me to decide the first one would be King Paimon instead.

Firstly I must admit that I had actually put it off and delaying this working. For the past few nights something else always seemed to catch my attention. Deciding to get to the grocery store before it closed, thinking maybe I should organize some book shelves, figured I wanted to go and grab coffee and take a walk since the weather was nice. Finally though enough was enough. No more making excuses not to move forward.

I decided to use the black mirror I had recently finished making, but placed my censor in the triangle near it, to burn incense as an offering to the spirit. I decided that would work best since while a little smoke is fine, too much, enough needed to use it directly for evocation, might set off the smoke alarms. I never actually saw anything at all in the mirror though. I wasn’t actually counting on that anyway since I am new at this. But still it made sense to have one in front of me anyways, because you never know.

It ended up being a completely telepathic and energetic experience, but strangely it was obliviously that something really did happen anyway. I could hear the spirit’s telepathic voice in my head, and it clearly sounded quite different from my own thoughts. I could sense the power and will of this demon not long after I began my call for him to come. It was quickly very apparent that he was determined be the once in change, and not me. I have always understood that we need to keep control of the spirits, especially when working with demons in particular. I knew at once though that I had no chance of being able to reign this one in, to give a command and hope he would do anything but laugh and call me pathetic. I realize though at the same time that I was not really SUPPOSED to try. The idea was not to command, but to work in partnership. Fearing my own inability seemed silly.

Very early on I received a very strong impression of a command. “Don’t move. Let me look you over.” It was quite clear that he simply wanted to consider for a moment whether I was worth bothering with. Whether I could learn enough, try hard enough and do enough of the work, to be worth his time.

“WEAK, HELPLESS,” he said after not long, mostly shouting quite loudly at me. “Or so you want to seem, want to look, to feel, because those things are easy compared to finding your own sense of power.” I could not answer in my defense. I had nothing to offer in response. He went on “only when everything has completely falling to pieces can it begin to be rebuilt.” I knew that I had been accepted. That he would teach me to get somewhere, to be someone with a sense of my own power and worth, and success.

“You may issue a task” he said to me next. “And then you must end the ritual.” Okay so it seemed it was the demon dismissing me. I remained open minded, even if it does seem backwards. I politely and respectfully issued a task and stated the importance of it. I knew that he already knew anyway. I was only following formality. “I shall do what I can do.” I heard, again telepathically, and then I ended the ritual by simply started that it was ended, and blowing out the candles.

Nothing went as I thought it would, as I imagined it might, but than I can’t exactly say what it was I had thought. I was left though with a feeling that I had done enough of it right to have been successful. Just wanted to share in case anyone like to read this kind of post.

1 Like

Hey, congrats, and don’t worry, most demons have had a similar tone with me. Well, not most, but they tend to school you out. The only thing I’d want you to keep in mind is to: Never speak of the ritual, even if you don’t give too many details about its intent, before the goal is met.

Not because some other magician might decide to fuck around and try to undo your work for the laughs or anything, but mostly because IT PUTS YOUR MIND INTO THINKING ABOUT IT. You kinda snag it without letting it go, even for those small acts. Just consider it an efficient way of doing things, don’t want it to look like I am admonishing you or anything :smiley: .

Also, congrats on Paimon once again! I cannot get him to come over, dunno why, maybe cause his camel doesn’t fit well in my room or something, haha!

It may seem backwards that he was dismissing you, but to be honest, when I am dealing with high ranking spirits such as demonic kings, I do not dismiss them. I let them know when I am done and they know they are free to leave when they please. I just feel as if dismissing such a powerful being is sort of disrespectful. It’s not a thing of fear, I just try to be respectful and polite. Some will say that the spirit cannot leave unless you dismiss them, this is not true. They are capable of dismissing themselves and I can tell when they have left, the intense energy in the room fades away and I almost immediately slip back into my regular consciousness when they leave.

I still cannot hear fully. I have heard some audible words come and go on occasion but when a spirit speaks to me, it’s intuitively, telepathically. Their words just slip into my mind as if thoughts are being placed in my head that aren’t mine. It’s driving me crazy though, I desperately long to carry on a real conversation with the spirits. Not hearing their voice makes me nervous because I don’t know if they are telling me I am taking too long with the evocation, or if they are getting upset with me over not being able to hear their voice out loud.

My astral sight is fully awakened to the point I am seeing spirits all over the place, even when not trying. I thought about using my EVP device while speaking to them but it spits out the words in real time on a screen in front of you and speaks them out loud, and it’s impossible to keep lesser wandering spirits from also speaking into it at the same time, which I feel would be distracting, in the middle of a conversation and all of sudden the words “wife, Lilah, drowned, cannot, find, help” come thru. It has happened before.

I was talking to a few spirits once and they were telling about the great divide and some dead guy named Ernest just butts into the conversation and starts telling me how he was murdered. Like really? I don’t care.

I like what he said here.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:3, topic:5669”]It may seem backwards that he was dismissing you, but to be honest, when I am dealing with high ranking spirits such as demonic kings, I do not dismiss them. I let them know when I am done and they know they are free to leave when they please. I just feel as if dismissing such a powerful being is sort of disrespectful. It’s not a thing of fear, I just try to be respectful and polite. Some will say that the spirit cannot leave unless you dismiss them, this is not true. They are capable of dismissing themselves and I can tell when they have left, the intense energy in the room fades away and I almost immediately slip back into my regular consciousness when they leave.

I still cannot hear fully. I have heard some audible words come and go on occasion but when a spirit speaks to me, it’s intuitively, telepathically. Their words just slip into my mind as if thoughts are being placed in my head that aren’t mine. It’s driving me crazy though, I desperately long to carry on a real conversation with the spirits. Not hearing their voice makes me nervous because I don’t know if they are telling me I am taking too long with the evocation, or if they are getting upset with me over not being able to hear their voice out loud.

My astral sight is fully awakened to the point I am seeing spirits all over the place, even when not trying. I thought about using my EVP device while speaking to them but it spits out the words in real time on a screen in front of you and speaks them out loud, and it’s impossible to keep lesser wandering spirits from also speaking into it at the same time, which I feel would be distracting, in the middle of a conversation and all of sudden the words “wife, Lilah, drowned, cannot, find, help” come thru. It has happened before.

I was talking to a few spirits once and they were telling about the great divide and some dead guy named Ernest just butts into the conversation and starts telling me how he was murdered. Like really? I don’t care.[/quote]

Would be interesting to hear those, most EVPs i have heard are crap…

I have had some very interesting conversations using my EVP device. It’s the same type that Zach from the Ghost Adventures show uses but mine is linked to an app I can pull up on my ipad and it saves the words that come thru in a file. I was having a conversation one time and 3 spirits were telling me about the great divide between the veils of this world and theirs. Very interesting.

To my knowledge, they were not demons or angels. Possibly lesser known demons? but I wouldn’t know because I did not ask what they were. All 3 were female and two of them claimed to be sisters, the 3rd one stating that she was part of their group but was more of a personal consultant secretary assistant type of thing to the two. The names that came thru, I remembered one was Naomi, the other referred to herself as “the grace” and the other refused to tell me her name.

I got a hilarious session one time. A friend and I were talking to some human spirits and my dog passed gas and the spirit said “fart, stinks, spray perfume”. I guess you still have a sense of humor when you die. I accidentally left it on one time when I was getting intimate and a spirit came thru and said “yes, naked, I watch, join”. I tried to ignore it but it kept repeating “join” so I turned it off. Weird experiences are common amongst occultists but no one ever mentions funny experiences. From what I can tell, spirits acknowledge humor just as we do.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:3, topic:5669”]It may seem backwards that he was dismissing you, but to be honest, when I am dealing with high ranking spirits such as demonic kings, I do not dismiss them. I let them know when I am done and they know they are free to leave when they please. I just feel as if dismissing such a powerful being is sort of disrespectful. It’s not a thing of fear, I just try to be respectful and polite. Some will say that the spirit cannot leave unless you dismiss them, this is not true. They are capable of dismissing themselves and I can tell when they have left, the intense energy in the room fades away and I almost immediately slip back into my regular consciousness when they leave.

I was talking to a few spirits once and they were telling about the great divide and some dead guy named Ernest just butts into the conversation and starts telling me how he was murdered. Like really? I don’t care.[/quote]

LMFAO XD Ahahahahah! That’s hilarious, I was just reading somewhere the other day that part of the reason people put up psychic defense barriers is to "block out annoying semi-sentients"
That is so fucking funny though.