My first attempt at a death curse

Sure. I love curses and baneful magick

3 Likes

report domestic violence with mom’s permission. talk to your mom. tell her it’s not right. take video recordings for proof. hidden camera.

get her to be strong to stand up for herself. lots of woman won’t stand up and just play the victim role due to confidence issues. they just take the beating.

The problem with cursing him when he’s still with her is, if things go bad, he’ll take it out on her. Or collateral damage of her and you since your around.

4 Likes

I got that kind of vibe from you

I dont know if I should take it as a compliment or not lol. I cast curses and that have caused my connection to the spirits of darkness to increase. At this point I have gained the power that I crown myself as the Lord of Darkness in rituals for I’m he. For I’m the one who births the realms.

2 Likes

Impressive title. You definitely hold it well.

2 Likes

Trust me I’m logical enough to call the cops. But she black mailed me. That’s why this post exists. He will be too weak to even fight anymore. I can’t help but smile at the sight.

This is an entity for another time. I’m going to stick with calling a servant of the of the lord of darkness to claim their remains.

But I will save this post, I have a feeling I’m going to need it later on. Thank you

1 Like

Can anyone can alter the title and take out peace?

calling the cops and actually reporting it and having proof is two separate thing.

where i work before. we call the cops all the time about thief/violence yet it don’t mean anything until you actually get the police to file a report. They don’t care unless its life or death. They would think this is just couple argument and not domestic abuse. hence, why You need the proof and records. and try to get mom to stand up for self. the legal court way sometimes will scare the bastard away. Yet you still can do magick curse as well when he’s not around.

you think magick will do the job. Nope. you need the mundane route too. do both. death curse is not as easy as you think. magick take time and is unpredictable. During those time of waiting for magick to work, he may do more damage. mundane route is needed before more damage is done.

I’m just thinking from realistic logical point of view. One don’t wait til it get out of hand and then call . It might be too late then. you prepare ahead of time to put restraining order and whatever is needed to get rid of the bastard.

1 Like

Honestly this curse is the most ill do for my mother at this point. I shouldn’t even help her out. She’s a wicked women. So I’ll just take my route. I understand what your saying, but this should be a good test of ability.

Don’t get me wrong. I have worked with spiritual entities and do when required. But here’s the thing: I’m trying to become an even greater living God; therefore, I want to do Magick with and by myself. Why not? I’m a God!

For long I have counselled the runic body posture Elhaz , not because it’s runic but because Elhaz is shorthand for the correct posture. With (especially bare) feet together on earth and palms facing skyward you can call in all types of energy. I haven’t done it much, but you can call in real ‘heavy’ energies from the ground through the soles of your feet. I just stick to what I gather from the atmosphere. There’s always a lot about.

Then, never bending your straight arms and through your palms, direct the force towards your victim. Can be performed repeatedly, although if you do it properly, you’ll be fucked after the exercise and need rest. You can gather energies fast using this simple method and what you do with it is up to you. You’ll feel the energy gathering around your solar plexus and with practice you’ll feel it running through your arms and leaving your palms. My palms become itchy as a sign the energy has gone, so I clap my hands and shake them like I’m trying to get water off.

And emotion. When you’re finished throwing your curse you should be rooted, completely spent. Throw everything you have in a pointed direction until you’re stuffed. Bitch slap your own face a few times and every time your mind drifts back to your Magick. This subverts the Psychic Censor through aversion therapy.

Hope that helps.

Al.

6 Likes

I like your way of thinking. But you can only suffer for so long on physical plane. Eternal is where it’s at. The only problem with doing everything without spirits is your taking the hard way around when getting knowledge. And possible relationships. Who knows, this curse could send me in a whole other direction with an entity and gain knowledge from them.

Also that energy pull does seem powerful. I’ll be testing that in the future.

2 Likes

What happens to the poor soul after it’s been sacrificed and eventually dies? Does it go to the lake of fire or something?

No, you’re right. The “energy pull” is for New Age types. Don’t know why I been using it for so long. Maybe some Enochian Calls may give it more power.

Al.

3 Likes

I swear I love when you’re an ass lmao :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Vk jehannum states the deity takes the soul as his servant or feed on them.

How do you connect to the astral plane and call upon the beings you need for help with destroying and killing the person? Is there a process?.

You open your astral senses. Then you evoke the spirit you need unless you dont need to evoke and can call spirits to you with a name. When you open your dragons eye you’ll be able to peer into the astral without effort.

Cheers!
Duchess

1 Like

You can also imprison him in the void.

Cheers!
Duchess

1 Like