My findings and knowledge of Satan please read

:slight_smile: why not practical, what’s the problem…

1 Like

I didn’t finish learning it yet that’s the most important thing, but it also looks like it needs lots of preparation and the ceremonial part of it is too much for me to handle. My goal is to break free from tools and rituals while getting the same powerful effect.

Maybe after reaching my goal I will get back to it and spend more time studying it and practicing it. It looks like a wonderful experience.

1 Like

I see :slight_smile:

It 's really wonderful and I feel you can do well there.

1 Like

Yes I can feel how wonderful it is just by reading about it and watching it, Thanks so much, I hope I will get a chance to experience it soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

A small theistic satanic coven

1 Like

Love it. YaWa :joy:

2 Likes

I’m happy to see Enki getting more attention as of late.

2 Likes

Why would that be?

1 Like

He’s great.

2 Likes

Huh alright.

I really thought this thread was going to be at first this kind of interesting
giphy%20(2)
And gradually become this kind of interesting…
1NE6HXZ
But not quite there yet, anybody got any more interesting input on Satan VS Lucifer?
I got a conversation starter for you…
Who would win in an old timey bare knuckle boxing match?
DistinctBackHellbender-size_restricted

Who wants to place bets?

4 Likes

Satan, because Lucifer cares about being pretty.

1 Like

You are talking about Lucifer. People often get it like that. The one called Satan. Not his real name, he has no name. He is a travelling God, yes. He is a Black being in true torm. He once ruled a Kingdom named Atlan. Was occulted near Mecca, lived in spirit world for a while until he acquired a human soul and was born a human. It is believed that Lucifer will soon turn over dominion to him. Though is the son of his queen. Not his. Thoth’,s real identity was Prince Ran it Atlan.

2 Likes

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

Hmmm that’s interesting… See, in my country the ones who worship the ancient gods of our lands believe the gods were EL came from the star Serius and our country is called El-las which means “the land of EL.” You might know it as Hellas or (more common in english) Greece and since we were created by them we’re EL too. (In my language we’re not called “Greeks” but Ellines aka Hellenes)

2 Likes

Yes of course Plato told us that even the Egyptians recognized Greece as the descendants of the Atlantian.

Actually Atlantians were different. Atlantis was the land of Poseidon but they were not Hellenes. But if we assume the stories are real, then its not impossible some survivors ended up in Greece.

I didn’t know that, thanks so much, I will research and learn more about it. I guess that’s the same reason why in the bible we read the name “Elohim” which is plural for EL.

1 Like

In the Old Testament :slight_smile: Elohim (which later was translated as “one of many names of god”) created heavens and earth and…human :slight_smile: It is good food for thought truth to be told :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well the bible of the abrahamic people serves lhp a lot. For example one of the names of Satan: Notammargartet

Or reversed prayings which are excellent for LHP:
“Sanctus Draco Sanctus
Dominus Diabolus Sabaoth
Pleni sunt caeli terra et infernus Gloria Tua
Hosanna Satanas
Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini Inferi
Hosanna Sathana”
(Goetia Daemonium, Martinet Press)