My family and our experiences

Yeah, so last time I’ve introduced myself and told You, dear BALG community, about my mother. You can read it here Hello From The Other Side :)

Last time I asked Prince Seere if my family has had such… “experiences” before. And today I started a small talk with my older sister. It was funny at the beginning, but then she started becoming serious.

Our talk was like that:

Sister: So, you say Mom no longer summon Entities?
Me: …yes, that’s what she says, why do you ask?
Sister: Hasn’t she taught you how to summon them?
Me: WHAT THE FUCK
SIster: well, she taught me, but I am doing it no longer, after an… experience.
Me: WTF. …sis, Ghosts, or Demons?
Sister: well, it depended of who wanted to visit us…
Me: have you…successfully summoned…someone together with Mom?
Sister: yes, but don’t ask me about Their Names, I have denied them from my memory…

When I asked about my birth, which was VERY difficult for my Mother, and if she had for example sacrifice herself or even my life to Someone, she looked another way and said “if she had prayed for your life, she might have prayed to god. There’s only one…”

I called my Mom later to talk about the whole crazy situation and when she wanted to start answering my questions, the internet connection (we were in a video chat) disappeared. I only know that she “is not doing it anymore”.

Well. Don’t know what to think.

1 Like

It sounds like your mother was a dabbler, attracted entities she couldn’t handle and you’ve been affected by the fallout. She’s theoretically catholic and feels guilty about it but is too incompetent and fearful to be effective. She’s still under the influence and will be no use to you, it’s probably not a good idea to tell her any more until you have the upper hand you’re just giving away info to what is clearly not friendly.

It doesn’t take a ‘sacrifice’ to open these doors and have entities affect your whole family through having shitty spiritual hygiene. I’d avoid blame, look at what you’re dealing with and just decide from here what you want to do about it.

A thorough cleansing and banishing of all parties and places is in order, imo. Start with divination to find out exactly what you’re dealing with.

1 Like

Thank you for the answer. : )

You said you have been seeing visions and haunted since childhood, although there are many theories out there, this does sound like a generational hex placed on your parents or even grandparents that has transcended to you.

Demons once sent to destroy someone with black magic want to destroy any happiness, the most important thing in a parents life are their children, hence the visions and harassment.

Your mother’s interest in tarot and astrology or ghosts have nothing to do with the casting against your family, but because of the hex started an interest in the occult IMHO.

The Catholic Church are brain dead imbeciles who know nothing of the occult and do not have the knowledge to solve or drive the hex off, very few exorcisms are successful.

Did you have any strange burn marks or scratches in rows of three? You might photograph the marks as better proof that this isn’t a psychological problem, before an exorcism church doctrine requires a psych eval.

Very strange coming from Poland, seeing blood on the walls at 3:00 am indicates a death hex. Someone hates your family and holds a grudge, shocked that this happened in Poland, are you from Krakow? What city were the church officials from that you contacted?

2 Likes

No, I had nothing, I was just a terrified 14 yo.

Since I’ve written this topic I got to know more things…

I asked mother what the fuck is wrong with this family. My mother almost cried when we had a talk and beg me “please don’t summon Them, please DON’T.”

My sister therefore was born with a deformed face. My brother hates my mother and no one ever wanted to tell me why. From what I know my grandmother was a freakin’ “devil” herself, and didn’t believe in any of the crazy catholic shit. And my sister said I was the first child in mother’s new family that grandmother accepted.
Mother keeps saying she doesn’t know why I am permanently ill. We lived in Olsztyn, I am living now in another city, and brother and sister in another country.

I had so many dreams about grandmother and mom said they were all warnings, but didn’t want to tell me anything more. Well, I think I got it now.

My mother probably knew and knows. Since the very beginning.

2 Likes

What is more, my sister got a telephone from her friend, who (I am still shocked) summoned Entities together with my family. She was terrified and kept asking if everything’s ok. Just after my talk with her. The friend didn’t want to tell anything more, just said she had a very bad dream about our family.

My sis told me they used to tell each other about their dreams, cause they’re something like connected.

1 Like

The visions you received as a teenager are just that warnings, not that your grandmother was the caster but the TARGET of the hex that has fallen to you. I know Poland was part of the east block and under Russian domination from 1945 to 1989 and religion in all forms was restricted, I am surprised someone would turn to the dark arts to cast this fifty years ago, I wonder where they got the knowledge. Whoever this was who held a grudge was a powerful socrcer and magician. This hex was meant to destroy your family and it has continued. I would recommend castings for shielding.

1 Like