My fairy garden and Faery Magick Journal

@MiKu I am saving the link to that card here so I remember it.

The practical witch's spell deck! The spell you need right now!

2 Likes

I have settled in this tree when the fence is up.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/5-Gal-Weeping-Willow-Shade-Tree-WILWEE05G/313397447

3 Likes

These have always had some kind of mystical feeling to it. If i had a longer yard to make sure if worst case scenario during a hurricane wouldnt fall over onto the house I would have one of these

1 Like

Hecate is link to them. We already have an oak tree that was out here but the builders that will take the whole house out in a hurricane. I think that since there’s nothing in the back yard right now a nice willow would be amazing for a centerpiece.

1 Like

Just a little dreaming with this one…

1 Like

It for sure would bring a whole vibe to the outback. They are quite lovely and also would be a great area to dig any spell remainers to keep it flourishing

:heart_eyes: that is a lovely deck

1 Like

I would love to have a “jungle” in my back yard with all of the plants having a use either magickally or mundanely. The outdoors brings me peace even if I am not happy where I am now.

1 Like

I feel ya there. There is still more I want to plant. But still a bit annoyed that my lawn guy just moved out of no where without informing me after putting off cutting my yard for a few weeks. So my back yard is a few inches taller than id like. Now on the hunt for someone new

If ya ever need a break. You know im always here. A bit of madness with my house in shambles but its always open

1 Like

I’m actually going to be up that way in July. Taking the kid and dog to Disney. The pet resort is better then my hotel :two_hearts::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:rofl::joy: I believe that. Some of the pet resorts are fancy. A lot of animal lovers here so it also works for the best. Lmk i’ll be here

1 Like

I will for sure! Sorry I didn’t get the notification for this.

1 Like

The heat is awful today but I needed some grounding so I got come of the pots that I want in the ground in the grown and some new top soil down. It’s too hot to stay out, but this is what I got done so far today.

2 Likes

The heat has been insane the last days… ive had to keep my plants out back watered a bit more. Because legit my citrus tree over a day went from, growing slowly, healthy. To looking almost dry as if it hadnt had water to drink in forever

Same here I can’t keep the pot moist.

maybe you can put shredded peat moss or grass on top to keep it from drying out.