My fairy garden and Faery Magick Journal

I love planting plants and follows so I started to grow this years seeds but this year I decided to make the whole yard area an outdoor altar and offering to the Fae and land spirits. I am slowing studying Fae Magick as well since they are always around me. This will go with the work I have done since a child with the virtues.

Will be posting the pictures belo since I will have to dig for them.

I will also add the books I am using.

16 Likes

Some before pictures.

12 Likes

Watching the thread :star_struck: faries are awesome beings!!!

2 Likes

Wow, I can just feel the magickal energy from just looking at the photos. You’re onto something powerful here! Goodluck!

2 Likes

Here’s books I will be reading with links:

https://www.amazon.com/Magick-Faeries-Working-Spirits-Nature/dp/0738733482/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=faerie+magick+books&qid=1619183874&sr=8-6

https://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Art-Faery-Magick/dp/1580911579/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=the+ancient+art+of+faery+magick&qid=1619183984&sr=8-3

3 Likes

So since yesterday was earth day. I took time to work more in the garden. I am trying to give one or more days a week to this since the outside needs a lot of work.

The bi shells are mine the smaller ones just show up at my door.

Here’s the progress I have made so far.

8 Likes

Amazingly

1 Like

Thank you so much. This is just what he’s been coming naturally around me and what was from @UnseelieDiabolus rite he did for me.

I am waiting a few months before I start working with the books I have. I want to have my outdoor area read for me.

4 Likes

Yay! I hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I started to clean up an area in the flower beds to make my hummingbird/Songbird area.

I’m going to hang some feeders for both types of birds and some houses. The flowerbed wraps around the back of the house so lots of room to make something amazing.

6 Likes

This is going to be. Project during my almost won full weeks off.

6 Likes

I dig the yard gnomes. We had a bunch in our landscaping but need to replace most of them as they were hallow resin molds that didn’t stand up. Ours were zombie gnomes tho lol.

2 Likes

I got them from the fallout tree when the season was starting.
:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

All the small ones and the small fairies are actually these beautiful sets they sell. I don’t buy all the stuff since I don’t have room as of yet.

4 Likes

I love getting in tune with nature…

It calms the soul… Especially planting

Love this!

1 Like

I love digging on the dirt too. I have a lot of work to be though the yard and flower beds are so neglected.

4 Likes

Please, don’t miss on this really extraordinary book on faeries:
“Seeing Fairies” by Marjorie T. Johnson.
You can get it on Kindle.
Wish you a wonderful time with the plants, flowers, birds and all the little folks!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I will look into it when I get home tonight.

2 Likes

I found this while trying to figure out what to do with old plastic bottles. I think I am going to be doing this.

5 Likes

? I don’t think the pictures sent lol