My experiences with a psychic vampire

When I first got into Magick over a decade ago, I was being attacked by a psychic vampire. I now realize that what drew the vampire toward me was the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram since this was the only Magickal activity I was doing at the time. When you do the LBRP it draws away negative energy for a period of time. But at the same time it also draws the attention of many types of energy.

I used to go to sleep back then, many times very intoxicated since it was my college partying days. I would wake up many days extremely fatigued, not being able to gain back my energy till later on in the day. And I couldn’t figure out what the cause of this was.

Then one day I went to sleep completely sober and woke up in the middle of the night to a green blob of energy floating in front of me. I then saw it fly into my chest and instantly starting gasping for air. After a few seconds of fighting it, I saw it fly out of my body. As soon as it did I regained my composure and breath.

A couple of days later, I again woke up in the middle of the night when the dark green blob of energy was right in front of me. I instantly turned my nightstand lamp on. Then I put my hand into it and felt static like electricity. As soon as I did that, it again flew into my chest. I felt the pressure on my chest and was also gasping for air again. After a few seconds it flew out and I was fine.

The third and last encounter I had with it, I woke up in the middle of the night when it was in front of me, but instead of going for me it flew away from me. I realized that since I was going to sleep sober now, the vampire couldn’t have free reign with my body and energy. I find it interesting how my higher self was now able to wake me up at night whenever the vampire was approaching. It made me feel powerful in a righteous sort of way. And now, when fully conscious, I could sense any foreign energies/spirits when they are around. But this is due to years of growth.

Have any of you had similar experiences? What do you think of the LBRP causing a sort of beacon or sign in the astral that can make you a target to malevolent energies/spirits?

1 Like

Yep,alledgelly the LBRP , among other effects, also “lights you up” in the astral drawing attention of a variety of entities towards you, so in the same line you could perform the Rose Cross as well, which would cover your “traces” so to speak.
I haven`t peformed the LBRP in YEARS, and is not in aligment with the route I follow now, but after banishing this thing you could give it a try and share results, if you want to.

[quote=“Yuquen, post:2, topic:3172”]Yep,alledgelly the LBRP , among other effects, also “lights you up” in the astral drawing attention of a variety of entities towards you, so in the same line you could perform the Rose Cross as well, which would cover your “traces” so to speak.
I haven`t peformed the LBRP in YEARS, and is not in aligment with the route I follow now, but after banishing this thing you could give it a try and share results, if you want to.[/quote]

Hmmm… I’ve never done a banishing ritual (of any kind) and had no idea that was an actual side effect. Maybe I should perform it a few times, just to attract some of these things?