My experience with the goetic demons!

So i would just like to share my wierd experience that i have had. So it all started of with me hearing a whistle but then found out it was lucifer by asking him with a pendulum and yeusterday i found out about starseeds and i asked my spirit guide if i was a starseed and she said yes apparently im a sirian. btw i use a pendulum when asking all the questions to all the spirits.
And then i went to bed and heard a boy saying help
Help help it was fricking scary then found out that was phenex, but i dont hear the sounds loudly. and then i started hearing a voice singing round and round round and round round and round and i found out by using the pendulum that it was baphomet trying to get my attention. she was singing round and round because of me using my pendulum that spins round and round and apperantly she has something very important to tell me.
The next day i heard throat singing and shamanic drums. i found out by using my pendulum that it was asmoday throat singing and using shamanic drums.
So i asked my spirit guide if there was alot of goetic demons trying to contact me and she said yes through the pendulum. so i looked up a video on youtube with all the 72 goetic demons and asked my spirit guide to move my pendulum clockwise when ever there was a demon on the youtube video trying to contact me.
And apparently 42 goetic demons are trying to contact me including lucifer and baphomet
So i asked my spirit guide if i had worked with these demons in my past life and she said yes
Keep in mind im a beginner and 16 years old. just starting out with the occult and black magick.
If you have read this far than thank you
Thats all i had to share.

2 Likes

Get Koetting’s Mastering Evocation course and his Universal Circle and start doing the work in earnest. Between those two tools, you should be able to get in contact with all 42 spirits calling you.

2 Likes