My Experience with the Demons of Dukante and Goetia Evocation Challenge

I was inspired by @DarkestKnight’s thread to try the “72 Demons Evocation Challenge,” I wanted to share my experiences because I like to talk a lot. I put this in the journaling section because it’s related to just my experiences with this challenge.

I’ll be using the same resources that DarkestKnight shared in his thread. For the sake of getting my guy some views, you can go to his post to see the post that he was inspired by, as well as the resources they’re using.

I’m not sure if there is a certain order you have to go in, but I’ve had some pretty good results just going down the list in alphabetical order. (The demons can see me as a cold-hearted Salesman cold-dialing them in an effort to sell something they definitely don’t need for the holidays.) :sunglasses::point_right:t2::point_right:t2:

I purchased a very nice journal to write the enns and draw the sigils in. I’d verbalize the enns while I drew the sigil, and recite the enn until I got some sort of response. I wasn’t really sure what to expect, so I kept my expectations pretty open.

Night 1

Abaddon

The first demon I evoked was Abaddon.

The first night’s biggest challenge was getting into the right vibration. I spent over an hour and a half trying to get my mind to calm down (work has been really stressful lately). Took a lot more meditation than normal to push out the thoughts of going back to work the next day.

Once I finally got there, the actual evocation wasn’t too bad. I expected it to take a few hours of chanting, but it didn’t. I managed to reach Abaddon, though I didn’t at first know if it was him or a construct (this is my first time communicating with anything other than Mysterious in years so I was definitely rusty).

I saw this:

I saw his full form, but because I’m not good at drawing (I dropped out of art school, guys) I decided to only do a rough, quick sketch.

He descended from a point on the wall above some boards I had laying against the wall from my broken bed frame. It was at least 3-4 feet in the air. It’s easier for me to use local spaces in my mind’s eye when trying to visualize spaces. I actually found myself quite surprised.

ABADDON enters. There is silence in the room, even the dogs are still. The room is very heavy all of the sudden. I feel really sick and that weird “loose” feeling you get when you’re tipsy. My astral self is standing. Energy surrounds me. It’s weird to describe. I speak first.

ME: Did this work?

ABADDON: Yes.

ME: So you’re Abaddon?

ABADDON: Yes. How can I assist you, seven?

ME: Can you unlock the part of my brain that you’re associated with?

ABADDON: Yes.

The energy shifts slightly in the room. I’m actually knocked out of the meditation because I had to rush to the bathroom to be ill. I began to have a tension headache.

Still unsure if it worked, I had to work again at getting myself calm. It didn’t take as long this time to get back in sync, but it still took some time. I got back and repeated the chanting.

ABADDON: I am still here.

MYSTERIOUS: Yeah, he’s still here.

ME: Greatt…

ABADDON: Do you request anything else?

ME: No, thanks for your assistance!

ABADDON: We all are eager to help you on this journey ahead.

There is silence between us.

ABADDON: I must ask, what is your goal?

ME: I want out of here.

Another pause.

ME: So… Can I ask one more question? (I motion to Mysterious.) You two… erm… know each other?

ABADDON: Yes. We are familiar. Your impressions are not far off.

MYSTERIOUS: Wow. Ok.

ABADDON: You will achieve what you wish with time. If you require our assistance, just call upon us.

ME: :sunglasses::point_right:t2::point_right:t2: Great! Thanks again for all your help. You can stay or go if you wish.

Abaddon doesn’t leave immediately. I’m then sitting with Mysterious, who is in the corner of the room. I can’t see him but I envision he’s tapping his foot like an angry parent with his arms across his chest because I’m dramatic.

MYSTERIOUS: Do you really have to ask everyone if I’m telling you the truth?

ME: I have to keep you honest.

I wasn’t sure if I had to wait and do one once a night. I asked Mysterious, because he was handy, and he basically was like: “Nah, you don’t have to wait… You don’t want to rush it though.”

Abigor

Next I evoked Abigor. I tried to look up the enn online through Satan & Sons. I didn’t see Abigor specifically, but I did see that he was associated with Eligos and that enn was available. I decided to wing it.

This one took a little bit longer than Abaddon. I would note that Abaddon wasn’t as formal as I thought he’d be. His energy was actually pretty fluid, airy. (IDK) Abigor was pretty formal. If I didn’t know any better, I’d guess that he was slightly uncomfortable.

ME: Hi!

ABIGOR: Seven.

ME: Can you unlock the part of my mind that you’re associated with?

ABIGOR: Yes, seven.

ME: Thank you so much for your assistance. Feel free to stay or leave.

ABIGOR: Call upon me if you require additional assistance, seven.

He didn’t hesitate to bounce out of there.

I woke up feeling weird. It was like the world didn’t feel “real” if that makes sense. It only lasted for a little bit this morning. My day at work was a lot easier than I expected it to be. Life just seemed to move through the motions. I thought I felt Abaddon’s energy in small glimpses here and there. Not like a presence, but just a weird “poke.”

I didn’t feel that weird “unreal” feeling again until late this evening. I sat down and watched some videos on the television, and one of them was about this woman. Essentially at the end of the video, she “woke up” these other people. The people she “woke up” were angry with her, and she wound up talking to this other, mentor-type woman, who basically said: “You don’t always get a shiny medal for doing the right thing.”

WOMAN 2: “But I saved them.”

WOMAN 1: “And they may never forgive you for it.”

And that really stuck with me for some reason tonight. I thought about the dreams, and found myself in this really intense focus. It tends to happen when I get an external influence. I chalk it up to daydreaming, I guess. I just thought the message was important, and considering the challenge I was undertaking, I figured it was worth noting.

Wish me luck…

6 Likes

Night 2:

I realize I’m doing more than the 72, but decided to continue the path I’m going through.

Last night I evoked Agaliarept and Agares.

Agaliarept

Pretty straight forward, the voice of his character was higher than normal, though the tone indicated that it was an older spirit. I didn’t look this spirit up beforehand so I didn’t know what to expect. I was trying to keep my mind clear of any preconceived notions to confirm its success.

When it was here, it paced the room. I saw a being with a longer face. Male in appearance. Agaliarept spoke a lot more than the others, and requested audience with Mysterious when we were done. They wound up leaving the room after.

ME: Can you unlock the part of my mind that you’re associated with?

AGALIAREPT: Yes, but I have a request of you.

ME: What is it?

AGALIAREPT: Stay focused on your goal.

Agaliarept asked me of what my goals were. Mentioned that I had a pretty big one, then did what he needed to do. He requested audience with Mysterious, who mentioned that they should leave the room “because she can hear us.”

In the nature of the experience I did a second one… I may need to lessen up and only do one.

Agares

When Agares finally shown up, it was after a lot longer than usual. I couldn’t tell if it was my focus or what. Agares came and left without much question. Overall straightforward.

My headaches have gotten worse. It actually woke me out of a dead sleep this morning at 5 AM. Now, you should know I love sleeping, but between the headache and this overall uneasiness I feel, I couldn’t go back to sleep. I also can’t tell if it’s the headache or if its the exercise, but I’m nauseated more today than I was yesterday. I anticipate it to go away as it did yesterday, but man I feel really bad. :sleepy:

Night 3

I was out late with some friends playing Dungeons and Dragons, so I only had the opportunity to do one, because something felt wrong about taking a break for a night.

Aim

Straight forward, but they added on: “Do you want us to help you?”

I responded with: “If you could just unlock the part of my brain that you are associate with, that will do for now.”

They leave.

The house is real heavy today (this happened last night). I don’t know how to describe it, but I feel like I’m moving through a house filled with Jello.

Saw another game video today....

Watched playlist of some game play-throughts, mostly fun ones. There is this guy who is like: “IDK what this game is about or why I’m playing it but it was requested so I’m doing it.” It’s a game about a girl and a “narrator” of her life. It opens with ‘she’s going to die today.’ The narrator speaks directly to us about her, but didn’t realize that she could hear him.

Starts out fine. She goes on to play a “game” lead by the voice… a voice she calls Mr. Voice. Voice is trying to put her against the fox, who is trying to save her. It’s clear that this entity can manipulate the world around the main character and is doing so to lead her to a place. If he leads her there he can capture her.

Fast-forward to the ending. She’s in a dark, grey world and has a face-off with the creature. Its real name is Morgo. The Fox is trying to save her from it. They call it a parasite and it is from a new universe that exists outside of this set of universes. It’s wild to say the least.

She gets to the end, realizes she’s dead, and depending on how the story is played you have two possible endings. At the end of it she basically gets “eternal happiness” either for herself or her mother depending on how it’s played.

If you know anything about me, it’s not about the message itself, but the timing that makes it significant. I’ve never seen this game before but I was compelled to watch it to the end and it had a lot of weird, uncomfortable parallels.

I’m not sure how I feel about it yet, or what my perceptions are, but if you look at my other posts–you’ll see why I’m slightly unnerved. I could just be stupid and crazy and all of this means nothing, but the coincidence of it happening isn’t lost on me.

My head is fuzzy, like static. I have a headache again. Heh. I feel dumb and crazy saying all these things, if I’m honest. :sweat_smile:

I have that feeling randomly sometimes, it’s the magick of my autism degree, one of my succubi finds it pretty amusing. Some people say Abigor is Eligos, I’m very close to Eligos, I used to create little paper talismans with his sigil when I was in school, and they made my days a lot easier.

I work with demons all the time and my house has never been heavy, maybe because I cleanse everything all the time. I found that the trick is to keep the “negative” energy that is more of Thagirion. According to some authors, that is the sphere where total restriction fights against total permissiveness, but I find that it is a very calm place which energies are really protective.

1 Like