My experience with tarot ? Free reading, cartomancy and questions

Hi, I’m back on this website after some practice with tarot, i have now done a couple of readings (about 27).
Some of them were really accurate, some less but it was a nice experience anyway.
I would like to try and do a reading for someone I really don’t know at all. So if someone would like a free reading from a newbie, you can dm me (sorry for the edit).
I also have a few question, I’m not doing the “if the card is reverse, there’s another meaning.” Should I ?
Also I really often fail to talk about the past, like talking about past things really doesn’t work often, any advice ?
(I’m also starting to note my visions of the cards in a notebook.)

4 Likes

Ill take one

1 Like

General reading please

1 Like

Hi @Edelweiss,
Cards are so fascinating, I do not read reversed personally either. I use the Int’l Icon Tarot. EA has a cool spread where he expands the Celtic cross at the top with 2 additional cards. It really clarifies an outcome.
What spreads do you use or do you just work intuitively?

2 Likes

I often do a regular Celtic cross

You shouldn’t really worry about this. If you don’t do it, that’s fine. If you like to do it, then its fine. Develop your style. There is no ‘right way’ to read cards. Just like there is no ‘right way’ to do magic. You just do it. What you should worry about instead is developing your own intuition with the cards, and reading their symbols with your gut. Knowing the cards correspondences and values helps, but there is a lot more to any deck than its face value card meanings. You are the oracle, the cards are just a tool to help you get the meaning across, to help bridge the gap between conscious and unconscious knowledge. As you get comfortable with your cards and giving readings in general, you will be surprised (at least I was) at how the information just flows out of you. So just relax, and try to make it interesting for yourself.

2 Likes

Even know i did a “lot” of readings, i still need the guide, with the major information, i don’t really know what to do to have this feeling, it’s kinda uncommon and only pop up sometime.

Hey @Edelweiss! Could I possibly get a reading?

1 Like

i will take one

1 Like

@Khat Pm me.
:slight_smile:

Thats completely fine ^.^ Using a guide is not a bad thing. You are just starting your divination journey. Once you get comfortable with the cards, you can start branching out. It all takes time, and most importantly practice. You can talk about magick all you want, but you get all the good stuff and growth by doing. Settle in, and dont worry too much. It will all come in time, and practice. Persistence is key.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your answers.

I’m doing two lasts, i’ll do a reading for the first two that reply to this message.

Thanks for your participation, it helped me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ill take a general read.

Personally my deck works with a God so I read the cards the way he tells me to flip them. If he has me flip it reverse, I read the reverse meaning. And he gives me the sentences to write for the read

Its all about how your deck is and your style, dont get hung up on others

1 Like

mee too

1 Like

Pretty interesting, thanks.

1 Like

No problem. If you have questions feel free to ask

1 Like

hello can you do a reading for me too?

1 Like

Heyy can i get a reading ? I have like two questions do u mind if i dm them to you?

1 Like