My experience with E.A's "Love Spell" - any advice?

Ok It might be a long one so I apologise, Im completely new to all of this and did the spell out of desperation to get the girl i desired to want me again. All help, thoughts and advice would be amazing! Thank you again.

So i met this girl online, we met up, and she was crazily into me…GREAT! we went on a few dates and then I invited her over to my place one night and had the most amazing time…I dropped her off in the morning and hours later she calls me saying her father has had a stroke and needs to fly back home.

Fast forward 2 weeks I pick her up from the airport and she’s totally off with me, literally can’t look at me, touch me or anything. Anyway, things were never the same and she just seemed like she had lost all interest.

So I performed Erics love spell, but with a white yankee candle (it was all i had) and used the only link I had…which was a 50 shades of grey dvd she left round my place. A few days later it seemed to have worked, she basically txt me saying that she misses me, but she then goes out to a party, gets blackout drunk and thinks she might have been raped. So my first question is does that have anything to do with me and the link i used?!

Anyway a few more days pass and I think that cause i used a white candle it may not of worked and she appears off with me again. So i re do the spell but with a red Yankee candle, but this time without the link. That night i dreamt that my car broke down and i drove past her and she was wearing red underwear. So i wake up the next morning (this is yesterday by the way) and needed to go get my car serviced…on the drive down i saw a sign from my dream, and 5 mins later i crash my car!! Is this all linked? Did the spell work? At the moment she isn’t responding to my messages. She is going through a tough time but i know that if/when she realised that we are meant to be together it will fixed everything in her life. I am SO confident and if we were both together her life and mine would improve and it would be benifical to all parties involved.

What are your thoughts? - Did the love spell work, or how long does it take to work? What should be my next cause of action, do i try it (the spell) again?

Im not into dark magic or black magic, nor am i religious, I just believe in the universe and astral world.

Thank you for reading, as I say, any thoughts or words is greatly appreciated!

Probably not - if she’s been through a tough time with her father, that could have caused her to drink more than she intended, and sadly a lot of men will rape a woman who’s incapacitated in that way.

I know many people this has happened to and only narrowly avoided something similar myself, when someone intervened. It’s a depressingly everyday occurence.

Anyway a few more days pass and I think that cause i used a white candle it may not of worked and she appears off with me again. So i re do the spell but with a red Yankee candle, but this time without the link. That night i dreamt that my car broke down and i drove past her and she was wearing red underwear. So i wake up the next morning (this is yesterday by the way) and needed to go get my car serviced...on the drive down i saw a sign from my dream, and 5 mins later i crash my car!! Is this all linked? Did the spell work?

The dream appears to have been a warning, but it’s impossible to be certain.

It could be that her father’s stroke served to awaken dormant resentments against men, resentments and stuff that he personified (we all have them towards both men and women, and pur parent’s illnesses or deaths can stir them up) and then being raped on top, it could be that she has such heavy rage against men right now that it’s repelling your spellworking.

I say “could be” because these are just speculations.

What are your thoughts? - Did the love spell work, or how long does it take to work? What should be my next cause of action, do i try it (the spell) again?

If she’s in emotional turmoil, including just being raped, I’d leave her alone for a bit to be honest - I know that’s easier said than done, and I’m well aware of how magnetically compelling love and attraction can be!

I advise you to get a reading done by a competant magician who can help you shed light on this, and heed their words - it could be that she’s not in the right place for this and is repelling your work, or it could be that you’re correct and pairing up will help her, but it’s impossible for me to be certain based on your post, and your emotions are too involved for you to have the kind of clear overview needed.

Btw, please check your Messages tab above, I sent you a PM - thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi LastRequest,

First, please post an intro in the intro thread - it’s one of the forum rules, and it helps people understand the context of your situation.

Second, the spell that you did: is it this candle love spell?

My first thought that it could be any number of things going on here, related or not. It might be useful to do a divination. Do you know how to do tarot, runes, bones, talk to spirits, whatnot - or know someone who can do that for you? For the love of the Great Spaghetti Monster, I hope your spellcasting had nothing to do with her suspected rape or your car crash.

From a non-magical perspective, there’s also the possibility that the girl just has a lot on her plate right now. Her dad had a stroke. She thinks she might have been raped. Seriously. That’s lifechanging serious. The kind of serious that can dwarf other previously held priorities. It’s humanly difficult to be in the mood for sexy times when you’re preoccupied with serious illness, rape or potentially losing a loved one like that. Anyone pushing for sex or romance right now - especially when she thinks she might have been raped - is going to really put off someone in her situation. So I’d say that the game plan here would be to think about what it would be like if you were in her shoes. If you want her to realize that she’s meant to be with you and that it’s mutually beneficial, I recommend that you show her that you get her by being there for her. No agendas, just empathy and a whole lot of patience.

Hope that helps. Good luck, hope you two get together.

[quote=“Salpinx, post:3, topic:6423”]Hi LastRequest,

First, please post an intro in the intro thread - it’s one of the forum rules, and it helps people understand the context of your situation.

Second, the spell that you did: is it this candle love spell?

My first thought that it could be any number of things going on here, related or not. It might be useful to do a divination. Do you know how to do tarot, runes, bones, talk to spirits, whatnot - or know someone who can do that for you?

From a non-magical perspective, there’s also the possibility that the girl just has a lot on her plate right now. Her dad had a stroke. She thinks she might have been raped. Seriously. That’s lifechanging serious. The kind of serious that can dwarf other previously held priorities. It’s humanly difficult to be in the mood for sexy times when you’re preoccupied with serious illness, rape or potentially losing a loved one like that. Anyone pushing for sex or romance right now - especially when she thinks she might have been raped - is going to really put off someone in her situation. So I’d say that the game plan here would be to think about what it would be like if you were in her shoes. If you want her to realize that she’s meant to be with you, I recommend that you show her that you get her by being there for her. No agendas, just empathy and a whole lot of patience.

Hope that helps. Good luck, hope you two get together.[/quote]

Thanks for your response! It means a lot and i think you are right, she does have a lot on her plate. I just have this huge feeling that if we were together it would really help her. It difficult cause I’m really not a patient person and I’m someone who needs constant reassurance.