My Experience With Baphomet

So after meeting with Baphomet in a trance I decided to work with him as quickly as possible. I had the intention of working with him before the trance though. I encountered the trance while looking at his pictures and sigils.
I shaved in a way that will cut me and then I used a piece of paper to clean the blood. In the night i set an altar for him. I drew his sigil with chalk on the altar. I placed a black candle on the altar and lit it. I placed something that will generate smoke. I then called on him until i saw a demon trying to manifest in the smoke. I put the paper with the blood on the mouth side. I then told him what i want him to help me do. To kill a girl. Then i closed the ritual. Anyway that’s it so far.

How long do you think it will take a demon to kill someone who has spiritual protection. And i guess if she doesn’t die on time i will call for support. I hope i get assistance from you all. I have two girls on Death’s list this year.

3 Likes

This strictly depends on how much will you had placed in the ritual, to want that girl to die. You know those old Disney movies ? tells something like this “Magic is very simple… All you have to do is want something, and then let yourself have it!”

3 Likes

Okay thanks.

1 Like