My Experience and Progress with the Gods

Hello again all I want to let you all know how the Gods are Helping me I love them.
Glory and Praise to them I am with - Lucifer, Belial , Clauneck , Pendralion , King Paimon, Lilith , Rahu and new with Sitri , Gremory , Sallos , although I cannot comunicate properly with them here is how they are helping me -(with money)#I was a drug dealer business was like 10g a week afterwards it skyrocketed to 50-100g a day and my friends all came in the Business the Cops didn’t do anyhing we were like invisible and were not even hiding ourselves while half of the City Dealers were being Caught after I left the Business it died of, well here is the progress I changed City and was introduced to a Polititian with 20+years of experience he likes me and is helping me I met with alot more Polititions and they are on a international Level in my Country from what I am seeing they will help me go on Top all that in a few months with working with the Gods Glory to them ALL- I did a love spell and it blew my mind how it worked although didnt work out in the End I still am happy to see the results of the Magic- I am still struguling in Comunication although I see them helping I cannot feel see or hear them I am practising as much as I can although not with full dedication because I dont have the time and place right now can you give me a way to skyrocket this process. I can see how they are improving my Imagination and Thought process alot. Thank you All you are an Awesome Comunity Lova ya ^-^

3 Likes

Practice one pointed consciousness and stilling the mind each for at least 10 minutes a day. Once both are easy, you should have a much better time seeing and hearing spirits who are there that you call. Also practice hearing sounds in your mind for ten minutes a day too.

5 Likes