My evocation of Satan

So when I first started out, I was pulled to satanism and indeed in fact perform a self initation rite that involved invoking satan. However later on to find out I never truly invoked him. However after going on deathcores blog I saw his post on him and my interest was resparked and I performed an evocation of Satan. I saw him with curled horns, red eyes and a black body like that of a human body. This conversation was my result(its an excerpt)
DC: would you agree that satanism is self indulgence over abstinence?
S: yes. The self is everything. The self holds everything (in reference to knowledge)
You are you. You are the god. Become you.
Dc: did my self initation work?
S: yes, but I was never invoked
Dc: are you and Lucifer the same?
S: do I look like him? He’s far stronger than me. He RULES hell
Dc: with respect, are you implying you do not rule hell?
S: I do to a degree. I hold a high ranking in its government. I do not however hold full control as he does.
Dc: are you at all an aspect of his?
S: not at all.
Dc: so did you go to lavey and inspire him with satanism oR did he come up with it himself
S: it was both
I found it difficult to even remember what I was gonna ask him. He can be somewhat intense but IMHO with respect, nothing crazy
My most likely incomplete correspondences he gave to me
Planets: mars, Jupiter
Elements: fire earth
Animals: rams, goats, dragons, flies,
Aries Capricorn
Colors: red black blue
Thursday
Direction: south
Offerings: blood, wine, beer, feasts
Numbers: 3,7

Sidebar: he’s standing over me and keeps touching me its so Tingly lol

5 Likes

Ave Satani! \m/

Yasss ave satani!

I’d also like to add that he seemed amused that I kept forgetting what I wanted to ask

Hail o Satan From abyssil I have commected woth him and expect him promptly , I thoight Satan was strong in hell but it seems he isnt How cruel?
He came to me yesterday and showed me jesus in a dreamm he is the strongest I attest HAIL Satan

Yeah, you keep forgetting due to being in an altered state somewhat. I have it too that when I talk to them I forget what they told me and have to search my brain for what they said afterwards; plus conversation is limited to a certain degree, you only get as much as you can summon.

No surprise to me that he does not rule hell since that is just a catholic myth and he has good ranking (ruler Thaumiel etc.), but he is with all due respect towards him nothing fig. speaking compared to Lucifer and the other rulers etc.

1 Like

I’m tempted to do this now

Go for it. From what I gathehe enjoys teaching black magic and recruiting black magicians

Go for it. From what I gathehe enjoys teaching black magic and recruiting black magicians[/quote]

Yup, the reason I got Pisces in my research; very good for teaching Magick.

Hail Satan indeed

1 Like

Yeah, you keep forgetting due to being in an altered state somewhat. I have it too that when I talk to them I forget what they told me and have to search my brain for what they said afterwards; plus conversation is limited to a certain degree, you only get as much as you can summon.[/quote]

This is something E.A.'s mentioned, as well - it happens a lot. For bringing information back, I keep a voice recorder running, and say key words or phrases out loud into it - it’s an annoyance to listen through to catch bots and pieces afterwards, but it works.