My evocation of Marbas

Hello I came here to tell my experiences with Barbas and how he changed my life (Literally)

Well, i in goetia tried to make contact with many entities but some of them did not respond to me and others did some minor work for me, but since the first time I saw the goetia I felt very connected with Marbas, I never understood why so I decided to evoke it I did all the ritual preparations, I read that many people use many things to call it and I did not use it, and at first when I mentalized his Enn I felt an observer close to me, and this went very fast, it looked like a wall was very strong. I then communicated with him I told him my plans because he asked my sincerity to work with him, and in fact I found him very gentle a very quiet spirit, and he passes the idea of being very wise, I made my requests, and he made his requests in return I will not go into detail.
So, he acknowledges that I am good with words so he asked for in the next evocation I to recite some poems (I write many poems) of devotion, and some other things.
So while I was doing what he asked for, he had already done everything I asked for, and was about to change shape some changes in my body.
I was surprised how fast it was and how much power it has, it’s actually very strong. It was the spirit that most answered me fast, in seconds of ritual, I had never evoked it before but, I remember the first time I met goetia was marbas the first of the 72 that I felt more connected and this never changed. I came here to ask thank you for Marbas.

17 Likes

So you shapeshifted ?

Isn’t Marbas associated with healing? I’ve been interested in him to.

1 Like

yes he is

1 Like

Im struggling from physical illness right now might need some help

1 Like

Can you help me