My encounter with a 'spiritualist medium' left me confused

Yes, you are right. The last one told her it was spirits coming preparing her for her death which did not go down well :joy:

2 Likes

God, what a shitty thing to say someone. You’re poor mom.

2 Likes

Yes, she did. My Mum just said she was stupid and carried on after hanging up on her. Water off a ducks back.

1 Like

You have just written my opinion about it.

1 Like

I have much empathy. Unreal! I would avoid these so-called psychics at all costs. The tragedy here is the medium has blamed you, an easy out to collect his fee, causing stress abd misery.

3 Likes

Thanks. It’s my Mother . She is 78 and has become vulnerable to Psychics and mediums and mail scams all of a sudden. I have seen off some truly rotten individuals from her residence claiming to be all love and light but had pound signs in their eyes.

She sees the odd Orb, it’s not a full scale haunting. I keep telling her

2 Likes

Hey! Actual medium here.

Spiritual (or mental) mediumship is using your psychic senses to perceive spirits.

Here’s an article on the different types of mediumship: https://corbiemitleid.com/divination/mediumship/different-kinds-of-mediumship/

Because he’s letting his faith override his judgement.

Like how not every magician is a Satanist, not every medium is a Christian.

Honestly, I’d just banish him. It sounds like he’s a sociopath who is manipulating your mother.

4 Likes

Thank you! yes, conman.Rude one too.

2 Likes

You know the old saying "you point a finger at me only to have nine pointing back at yourself "

1 Like

That’s just his way of seeing the situation, it’s like how people call everything and anything that comes into view a “ghost”, “demon”, “angel”, or whatever because of random reasons.

You should investigate if there’s any truth behind his claims, even if you don’t agree with what he see’s.

It’s just people doing people magic, just so happens their interpretation of it is different than the one on this forum.

It’s sort of like how white lighters will curse people claiming to be doing it for the greater good or how some satanists will choose to force people to do what they want while worshiping free will.

As a general rule, people use what works to get what they want so long as they can justify it in their minds.

Which is just fine to me, except it usually leads to shitty magic where you can’t get rid of your fetters.

2 Likes

I have nothing against Christianity yes I work with demons, but part of what drew me into the demonology is there is no spreading the word, to each their own. I do not see why everyone has to share my beliefs, nor do I think it is right to try and change ones views. That said those are my qualms with Christianity. Not to mention all the denominations that contradict. As I said to each their own, and it is good in many cases that there are denominations accepting of homosexuality.

However me personally can’t follow a presence that does not answer me. I follow my path because I got answers I was a skeptic. Most of all even if one denomination says one thing is ok and another condemns it all of those teachings are rooted from the same principals. It just seemed like picking and choosing it has happened for hundreds of years. Martin Luther and his 99 thesis for example.

This spiritual medium is also picking and choosing you cannot be Wiccan, and you must be Christian, yet here they’re using occult materials as a promotion basically. This individual wants the mystic effect of tarot but condemns op for actually practicing some of the forces behind tarot. This medium has picked and choosen that using occult practices is ok to add credibility to their business, but not ok to practice. Then how the fuck is their tarot even effective if they condemn it? That medium would have had a bitch fit if OP used a bible for their own business endeavors.

Look at this forum we got Wiccans, pagans, satanist, Houdan, and Christians yet no one faults the other.

Witch please (ba dum tss)

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer. I am ok with whatever people want to do, I just object to being told I am going to Hell all of the time if I ever mention Witchcraft,or heaven forbid Demons.:sleeping:

Anyway, Hell can’t be that bad all my cool friends on here will be there too :joy The Xtian version of heaven on those leaflets they post to me looks boring as…

1 Like

You could also tell them “This is all about me and not you. I will go where ever I feel like going. And if you try to imply otherwise and get in the way then I will have to take care of you. Im bringing my Satanism to Heaven and setting up shop.”

3 Likes

I told my son the other day… because you are wrong in someone else’s eyes does not make you wrong. Its your athentic self speaking your truth. A sin in your eyes may not be a sin in theirs.

1 Like