My Duke Sallos mini sigil project. a work in progress stay tuned

So I began my latest project, a Duke Sallos sigil, engraved on a copper plate and polished to a mirror shine. Adhered to a Cedar wood backing for maximum effect. When my emeralds come in I will mount them in the circles of the sigil located on the sides and the left and right bottom of the sigil. Including the full range of corresponding materials will lend this piece ultimately more powerful. I will then wrap a thick gauge copper wire around the diameter and a loop on the top to be worn on a chain as a talisman. I made this as one of my personal pieces not for a client. I figured I had played the field long enough and am ready to settle down with the right one. Who better than Duke Sallos whom I’ve been assigned by Lucifer for this very purpose. Stay tuned on this and I will go through the creative process step by step for your entertainment. Cheers!

And yes, my thumb nails are long because it comes in handy doing this kind of crafty work. I also haven’t had much time to date in person so I want to make this fast and easy.

4 Likes

Looks interesting Mr. AdamThoth :slight_smile:
May your dreams come true!

2 Likes

Thank you, my goal is to find someone in the LHP worthy to be the Morticia to my Gomez. I suppose I would be willing to start out online but only if there is a real potential for us to be together in person in the future. I know I’m easy on the eyes but not shallow by any means, and my intelligence and psychic /magickal prowess is intimidating to some but I’m not condescending or pompous about it I’m in fact a great gateway to personal growth and teach with patience and understanding. I figure I do what the great Duke says and simply put myself out there and he will meet me half way. In Sallos we trust. Perhaps I should write that on the talisman Lol :wink:
As far as the charm, charisma, and comedy I’ve got everything to seal the deal myself I just have to let the great Duke bring me the right one.

4 Likes

Nice work for a creative, attractive tailsman. I hope it works and brings you luck.

2 Likes