My dream about Lucifer

Hello. So I wanted to share my dream with Lucifer. I was meditating in the evening on his sigil and when I went to sleep I had a dream. Lucifer showed himself to me in a form of dragon. I read that he can manifest like a dragon and I felt that was him. He showed me, that I don’t have wings, but somehow I can get them back. Then I woke up said ‘I am Lucifer and Lucifer is me’ and fell asleep again. When I woke up in the morning I reapeted that phrase again to remember. I think I know what wings could mean for me. But that thing about ‘I am Lucifer and Lucifer is me’ I am not sure what this could mean. So I want to hear your opinions about that phrase and wings. I know that I know what wings could mean but still want to hear your opinions.

Perhaps a sign of invoking. You were “cloaked” and became one with Lucifer at that point.

1 Like

Thats literally a shaman type of chant for invoking a entity internally, if you felt his presence you might want to study on invoking more then evoking spirits and the such cause it looks like Lucifer is trying to point that out.

Also remember once you make true connection with an entity they share a part of your consciousness therefor technically you two are one on some level at that point.

2 Likes

One possible meaning is this. A sign that you and Lucifer connected at one point.

Another one has to do with godforms. My godform said that exact phrase to me once it was revealed that it was my godform. So, I suggest you check that out.

2 Likes