My desires open to see and/or talk about

PLEASE SOMEONE READ THIS, MORE THAN ONE PERSON READ THIS… I NEED THE HELP, AND MY TIME IS RUNNING OUT. DO NOT BE TAKEN ABACK WHEN I TELL YOU MY GOALS IN THESE TWO RITUALS AND LIFE MOVING FORWARD. NO LONGER IN A RUT AT HOME, SCHOOL, WORK AND PLAY, THOSE MOMENTS OF BLISS NEVER ARRIVED, AT LEAST NOT YET. I COULD GIVE OUT MY NUMBER AND/OR EMAIL ADDRESS, BUT THEN ITS OUT THERE FOREVER. REACH OUT TO ME HERE AND THEN WE CAN SCHEDULE A TIME TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND YOU ME.

PARDON THE CAPS. IT’S NOT MEANT TO BE YELLING, BUT AN ACT OF NECESSITY TO BE AS VISIBLE AS POSSIBLE WHILE KEEPING PERSONAL CONTACTS TO A FEW TRUSTED MAGICIANS AND SORCERER’S. I TRULY WANT TO BE A LIVING GOD. WARM HEARTED, POLITE, CAN NAVIGATE ANY SOCIAL CIRCLE. GUIDE ME!!strong text

1 Like

Wow that’s something to read. What have you done on your own so far?

1 Like

Moments of bliss. That took me over a year to figure out.

That can only happen through a combination of letting go of your mind’s grasp on your body and meditation work. Can’t force it. Although simple in principle, it takes a while to put it in practice.

Although I consider pure bliss to be the cherry on the cake and pretty much the ultimate state of mind, there’s no reason why we can’t discuss it a bit. (Although there are certainly basic and practical spell work you can do to help you achieve your goals. Bliss attainment is an advanced topic. Probably the ultimate topic to be honest with you.)

Start by learning to let go of the physical body to free up your senses:

Once you have loosened your grip, then move on to a simple mediation such as repeating:

“I AM NOT MY BODY”
“I AM NOT MY MIND”

… repeat, repeat, repeat

Pure bliss, the ultimate kind that Indian gurus speak of can be achieved this way. If you seek bliss, then you can seek that out specifically. Check out Sadhguru videos on YouTube.

The “catch” with bliss is you can’t chase it, it just happens.

3 Likes

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Why do you perceive time is running out?

2 Likes

I’m a fan of your work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! Borrowed from Sahdguru. His organization calls it the “Isha Kria” meditation. They say: “I am not my body. I am not even my mind”.

I borrowed it because it’s awesome. The point of the meditation is for it to sink in and for people to come to grips with it’s truth. Once a person can feel the separation between body, brain and the subtler, energetic body, bliss can ensue.

So thanks again! I just wanted to clarify that the mantra was borrowed, and why it was borrowed.

4 Likes

I meant your posts in general as well :slight_smile: Like the one you shared

1 Like

Why thank you! This forum has given me so much. It makes sharing easy since it’s a give and take thing. Everybody has stories and little nuggets of occult knowledge to share.

One of these days, hopefully someone (maybe @Timothy) will organize a BALG Forum grimoire. I know there are threads with curated lists of topics. I digress …

:heart:

1 Like

One day when I level up on this forum, I’ll pm you about meditation techniques. Really could benefit from that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a document with a summary of 5 techniques that I’m eager to share then. Two of them are “mine” and I credit the others properly in the doc. Short, not TLDR;

@Rahnoren Lol ok can’t wait longer please pm me

Sry. It’s my birthday so got some distractions. Gonna have to be a bit later on when I get to the laptop.

Happppy birthday!!!

1 Like