My date with a Vampire

In the obvious hope she’ll return them to you, eh? :wink:

[quote=“Orismen, post:1, topic:2660”]Hey BALG and members of the vampiric path,

Tuesdays and Thursdays I have a lot of time for quiet mediation before a class of mine. I sit down at my University’s Library and drop my consciousness for some energy work and chakra work.

Today as I was moving my consciousness ( or maybe perception is a better word) aroundmy energetic body I noticed something a tendril was attaching itself to my aura. Son of bitch, right?

Well I had an idea. I started fighting it, pulling energy back but then I let some go. It was like playing energy tug of war. Each time I would pull my attacker would pull harder. And like the oh so classic maneuver of letting the rope go and allowing your opponent to fall over when they pull I had an idea.

See I am currently sick, also the air where I live is horrible and not only leaves crap in my lungs it has negative effects on my energetic body as well which one can simply push out of the body to rid yourself of.

So I gathered it all up, localized it, and pushed it through the invading tendril. I heard coughing, like “holy shit my lungs are on fire” coughing. I locked eyes with the source and saw a young lady get up, flash me a dirty look and run towards the bathroom.

Nice try honey, pick your meals more carefully next time.[/quote]
Obviously a noob, a pro would have made you release the energy on your own. Its not a big meal, but its easy to get away with without getting the astral asswhipping like she got.LOL Love the style man!

1 Like

Does this happen often?

I ‘invented’ a few things when dealing with Energy Vamps and ‘rogue constructs’ I guess.

if you want to ‘get them off’ make a astral axe and cut of the tendril, or if you want to turn the tables, make a astral tool that recirculates the energy back to you at a higher suction, high enough to pull you energy and hers as well

1 Like

LMAO this thread got me rolling. Thanks all for the good information. xD

[quote=“Jyoti, post:8, topic:2660”]I have a better idea, just take your astral Dick long, big and hard; and put it in her astral pussy and fuck her hard till she swear never never to bother you again !

Ahem! When you thrust your long, big and hard astral phallus deep into her astral pussy, imagine that they interacted with each other with a huge spark of energy and move on into synergy, which cause deep rapture and ecstasy in her whole body with orgasm and she lost herself to you and she become yours, imagine with orgasm her life energy is oozing out as astral veginal fluid. Now when you thrust out your astral phallus halfway to thrust in again, imagine your dick is like a suction tube and when getting out, it is also sucking in all these astral veginal fluid (energy). Feel the pulsating energy, taste it feel the texture, seep in it and with a gulp absorb it with it’s nourishment and with rapture and ecstasy feel Her become yours. Then again thrust in your astral phallus in her astral pussy and do the same. For convenience, during the whole process you can hold her astrally within your arms.

Happy feeding! Good Luck! [/quote]

that’s hot :smiley:

1 Like

Wow this thread is old…it should be dead…

oh wait…vampires…right.

1 Like

Is it wrong for wanting to date a female vampire now after reading this?

1 Like

so much fun reading this forum lolol

1 Like