My Curse plan

I was about to curse someone with archangels of wrath, the person is a family member (sister). When i decided to curse her. She had a dream about me, so she sensed something. Will the curse affect me becouse she is a sister? Any suggestions what to do?

No, but it might if you live with her. Baneful magick tends to affect the environment of the target, not just the target themselves, so if you share that environment, you may be affected by the negative energy. Just make sure your protections are in place. However, that might not be an issue if you’re using Angels of Wrath, as angels tend to be quite surgical in their strikes.

2 Likes

Im not sharing the same home with her but she lives on my backstreet and she comes once or twice a day to my home. And she is religious so i will do remove protections ritual.

Then make sure you do cleansing after her visits to make sure she doesn’t leave anything in your home.

Sometimes she leaves food etc, i cant do anything with that, will the Ritual to Cleanse any Space from magickal protection work for this

You don’t need to worry about food, etc. It’s unlikely to attract negative energies.

Yes. That’s what it is for.