My crypto investment proof

Here you go guys my cr

ypto mining proof

So there you all go.:sunglasses:

Still not convinced, the general shape of the statements looks cheap and tacky, it all looks more like the commercial statements for mining sites.
The only thing that gives any credibility is If that is your email and If that adds up i still must say the site looks cheap.

What the site says doesn’t matter. If you can’t put the money to your paypal or to your bank account, then they simple numbers with no meaning.

Try to move just 100$ to your paypal/bank account and you’ll see that it won’t work.

No im totaly convinced now
All you needed to to was register with your email and they will hmgive you free cash. Its allmost like its to good to be true(:slight_smile:

FUCK me i need to register more email accs im gona be financiable intependent for generations to come with like 1 days work here.
How can this not be true.

1 Like

I just keep Exchange BTC to GHS, to increase mining speed, yes that BTC Quantity 2.9 will earn about 1 cent per second, that is what i keeped on doing, now i am up to 10 million GHS, now mining very fast, even i am still how crypto mining work how does it find btc, all i know it cannot be a scam, it didn’t cost me a cent to mine crypto currency it is free, cloud mining doesn’t cost me any power bills no maintenance cost, i am sticking with it, say i have read to activate withdraw, i have to make a deposit BTC accepted, so i don’t have to deposit from my bank, i opened another cloud mining site called Eobot to increase my hashrate to mine enough bitcoin to make a deposit into Crypto-mine so i can activation of withdraw, and i also registered with coin pot, so i am aiming to increase my Crypto-mine GHS from 10 million GHS to 100 million GHS until i save up enough bitcoin to make deposit, remember when you log out of Crypto-mine mining speed will drop, also i lifted that curse against marijuana plants, and instead redirect the curse towards the government i am sorry if i offended in anyway, it is 7:19 pm now in Adelaide Australia where i left, i take another photo on my Android phone of my Crypto-mine balance at about 1 am before i exchange to GHS.

Damn be my sugardaddy

1 Like

I have a Bitcoin wallet. I can help prove your claims! Just send btc to my wallet and I’ll show everyone. Haha <3

You cannot put bitcoin straight into Paypal, you have to work out exchange from bitcoin to usd, i myself don’t know how to go about the withdraw which bitcoin block chain do i have to use which is compatible with Crypto-mine withdraw, i think i need a financial adviser, let them set it up linking exchange block chain to making shaw it is done properly, my goal is getting close to 1 EH/s which is equal to 1 billion GHS.

Killerbytes
Megabyte
Gigabyte
Terabyte
Petabyte
Exabyte
Zetabyte
Yottabyte

I upto about 11 million GHS.

You can use faucet to claim yourself free Bitcoin satoshi.

You can can keep me as a pet if he becomes your daddy. Hahaha

1 Like

So you havent had to invest any money in this what so ever and you haven actually gotten any money into your bankaccount from it?
If thats the case then how can you expect to earn anything?
Nothing is ever for free.

1 Like

I told my bank i was with about crypto mining, they warning me the bank don’t wont bitcoin deposited into my bank account as my bank doesn’t handle bitcoin only Australian dollars, i have chosen this way, also while i haven’t activation of withdrawl, all my bitcoins are safe, also when the time has come i will use bitcoin to make a deposit, then activation of withdrawl, into a block chain like coin pot, then withdrawl from coin pot to Australian dollars into my bank.

Anyone with half a brain knows this is bullshit.

Until you can put it into a wallet, all those numbers are useless.

Moreover…

All those crazy ass ideas, and yet…

Why bother making this thread at all? Why not actually start working towards your goals, instead of wasting your time?

As amusing as your threads are, you’re just wasting your time dawg.

You gotta start doing, shit ain’t gonna fall into your lap just like that.

4 Likes

There you go 12 hours mining btc

I’ll say it again, just put them into your BTC wallet from that site, it won’t work…Just try it to see if it works. Just because that website shows you some numbers, don’t believe that it’s real, see for yourself by trying to put some of them (even 1 BTC) into your BTC wallet.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your advise, did you yourself try it was it successful, i give it a try if it works, i use the bitcoin wallet on the sit weed buds Australia so when i want to purchase Northern Lights marijuana strain which i can pay in bitcoin, using the shopping carts bitcoin wallet address. Also i am giving it a go without making a deposit, i grab my weed buds Australia wallet address and presto, did you know i have lifted that curse against marijuana growers. Whic is better AK 47 or Northern lights marijuana strain

I didn’t try it because I know it’s a scam. I suggest you to not get excited until you deposit your BTC to your wallet so that you can turn them into real money or use them or whatever.