My Conversation with Belial

I think he meant a parasite impersonating belial :thinking:

1 Like

I always fall back to Lucifer when it comes to Demons to clear things up if I’m questioning something is an imposter.

@InnerGoddess same applies.

3 Likes

Just because an entity is trying to charm and gain your trust doesn’t mean they are an imposter.
Trust yourself with your Magick and you won’t attract parasites.
As with real people, every entity can deceive or trick you which doesn’t make them an imposter.
Have Archangels by your side who destroy and keep away negative entities.

A small number of magicians here would be able to end the pandemic within a few weeks and they aren’t even aware of it.
No demon needs to tell me that, I just know it.
But to small minded human beings, it sounds absolutely ridiculous.
If I’d claim an entity had told me that, they would call it a fake, or parasite.
Careful when dealing with other’s small imagination

2 Likes

I love this soooo much!

1 Like

That’s EXACTLY what I thought. Also based on the tenor of the conversation it seems very out if character for the King Belial that I know. Just MHO.:racehorse::tophat:

5 Likes

Thankfully we now live in modern times when killing animals period is completely optional with regards to our survival. But then, I’m a vegetarian on ethical grounds, so you can get a picture of where I’m coming at this from :upside_down_face:

To be clear, I have no problem with killing when it’s necessary for survival.

1 Like

We’re now at 66.66. let’s finish the post here lol

No, we need 666 replies, nothing short of this will suffice :joy:

4 Likes

Wannabe magicians…Oh so well said… I just called a bunch of people out on IG for posting pictures of them doing “witchcraft” while posing in their Christmas goth attire. Can you perhaps say more about the actual ritual if you feel comfortable?

2 Likes

@ysy with apologies, I edited out a few lines in your OP which the hard-of-thinking may interpret as saying positive things about harming children, by focusing on what they choose to, and missing the context.

That’s because it could cause problems for this site if people were to mis-read or selectively mis-use screencaps which could be read in that manner.

I request people to be please promptly flag anything which even hints about a magickal benefit coming from harm towards minors. Many thanks. :+1:

3 Likes

Scan them both. If Belial chose to impersonate someone he would still have his own energy.

1 Like

I set up 4 red candles at the cardinal points,
1 mirror (with Belial’s Sigil on the Backside),
Frankincense,
The Sigil of Belial drawn on Parchment with Black pen,
A pin of metal,
1 bottle of Red Wine and two glasses.
Ritual Music in the background
I try to include all elements into my rituals just as wood and metal.

Then I started with a Protection Circle as seen in Dion Fortune’s Book Psychic Self-Defense and included my own Visualisations to dispel Parasitic Forces and Intruders.
“Tetragramaton” seems to be a great energy balancer during and after rituals.

My meditation began with an evocation chant to Belial while observing myself in the mirror. I am aware the mirror probably works better for an invocation but in my case, mirrors seem to produce a magical portal to the underworld. I let the smoke of the Incense be reflected in the mirror, observing its shapes and forms.
I prefer to stare and stop blinking while doing rituals as this gets me into a slightly catatonic mood where I strictly observe and don’t judge what is happening around me. This is one of the most important parts of my own rituals. While I stare I concentrate on one point until my eyes almost tear up.
This is when I can observe the voices in my head and begin to hear what is not my own.

In between, I opened the wine bottle and offered the other glass to Belial.
Then I pinched my right thumb and let the blood drip onto the sigil while stating my matters.

Finally, I thanked the Archangels for their protection and visualised a cleansing of the room in case the ritual attracted unwanted energies. I cast off the candles and put the offerings on an altar or table beside the mirror , sigil and other stuff.

You could easily sacrifice a lobster or ask belial if hell let you sacrifice a houseplant instead of an animal(just burn it), you can also offer him sex energy as orgasms instead of sacrifices

3 Likes

he would ask for sacrifices since it increases his power

2 Likes

Belial is already powerful enough anymore powerful and he’ll be more powerful than Satan and Lucifer together. His power is immense and dark. Too powerful for mortals.

1 Like

He is powerful but cannot act in our dimension unless you offer him the manifestation tool, which I believe to be blood.
Entities seem to not be able to act out as they want, you need to offer them a portal or the results could be disappointing - or short lasting.

1 Like

I kinda agree, even though not knowing many of them, but to make such a request, seems more along lines of some ancient civilization deity (voodou, mayan … forgive my ignorance if Im wrong on either of these, no disrespect meant) or possibly a lesser goet that thirsts for blood?
I would a gree that if youre cooking meat or seafood, some do have to be broken a bit and cooking them isnt really that much more far fetched since theyre for the most part dead already, or if you get live anumals to eat, youd kinda have to by logic.

2 Likes

Yes, Belial really is about as ancient and primeval as you can get. One can glimpse this through his many appellations one of which is “God of Atlantean Magic” but I would likely not rank Belial as a lesser goetic, his thirst for blood nothwithstanding.

In any case I wish the OP well. Crowley once said “do what thou wilst…that is the law…” now we can amend that and say " do what thou wilst…there is no law…"

1 Like

Do you think your beliefs have compromised your channeling? Your experience and communication level is abnormal to most people’s experiences with Belial, myself included.

4 Likes

I agree with the above statement!

1 Like