My Communion With Lucifer

Eternity is not too long if you spend your time right.

Find the song you sing, the tune you bring, the story you have yet not written.

As for the lives we have left behind and the history with it, remember only what you need to drive you forward.

What comes next is not in your control. You are sailing your own ship, even if it never leaves its port.

Self Preservation is the center of the universe. Not everyone truly wants to be happy, but everyone does want life.

!!!
Hah! Caught myself before posting too soon. Saying everyone wants life may be wrong of me, because I know the simple response is

“What about the people who want to die?”

And my answer is that I believe that they dont want to die, they want a better life.

So. If you dont have anything but snark, do not question what someone else feels. It doesnt matter if it doesnt hurt you.

2 Likes

You are missing the whole point- Something i expected as i intentionally plunked down that “statement” to see who will trip over it.

By the way… That was a comical and ludicrous statement directed to Lucifer himself! A rib-tickling wave that was laughable to myself - And I am sure even Lucifer himself chuckled to that.
You see i started out with "Hey there Lucifer…

A side note - That doesn’t imply the statement is soaked with absurdity as it contains some element of truth you have already discredited and dismissed albeit you cloaked your approach with an eagerness to ‘know’.

1 Like

I really and truly am willing to learn if this statement is correct.

My issue, and apparently the issue of 3 other people at that, is that you didnt seem to be joking. Plus, as I implied and C. Kendall stated is that it is very impossible to know the “true” nature of a being such as he.

If you have knowledge on this subject, please do share, we’d all be fascinated.

2 Likes

Precisely, they say it’s impossible to completely know a person, so knowing completely what lucifer is, is kind of strange.

I channeled him about this, I asked him why can’t I understand what you are, he explained that he is a infinite being, so are we, you therefore cannot know something which is forever growing, forever evolving and forever changing.

7 Likes

Well, I mean it’s not a secret that I believe that he’s a psychological tool created by your conscious mind and used to effect the subconscious mind.

When “Lucifer” starts accessing the infinite knowledge of the divine and tells you factual things about the world which you did not know previously and can be objectively verified, then I’ll start getting impressed. Anyone can spout unverified personal gnosis, ask Lucifer to tell you my father’s name or to affect change in the world. These are the point of magic, results.

Magic is using psychodramatic tools to impress the will of the conscious mind into the subconscious mind which, being the access to the divine, has power to accomplish all things, and I do mean all things, and the capacity to know all things, and I do mean all things.

Evocation, rituals, sigils, meditation, etc., are all examples of these psychodramas we perform.

1 Like

He broke up the band I was the vocalist for because I asked for one of the members to be removed from my and my partners life. Destroyed the whole group of friends.

And before you ask, no it wasn’t me who broke up the band. My friend and I were kicked out by the other three members.

2 Likes

Azazel conversing with EA koetting…

I am the formed Abyss - We are not different, All things are formed from one Primordial Nothingness, Not at some point in a “distant past” but in each “moment”;Every moment you conceive and consider me, I come into being. Every moment you conceive and consider yourself - You are brought into existence.Stop considering yourself and you will cease to be.I have appeared to men as they have considered me, I taught them that which they are on the brink of learning themselves. I would say i have always existed because “all times” form this “present”, However, I have not existed at all till this moment but neither have you.

The mystery wrapped around the knowledge and wisdom acquired by Spirits isn’t a kind induced and effected by “being aeons old” as there is nothing as such - Comprehending this deep mystery seems to be an impossible task, This is one of the reasons most Spirits like to tell humans they can never be understood.
The second reason as already stated by Lucifer himself is grounded on the fact that Spirits are forever evolving, forever growing and forever changing

Lady Eva once told me - We share the same consciousness with the gods.

This doesn’t mean we are quite the exact of them - At least not yet but we do share the same Origin.

So when a Spirit tells you “You can never understand me/My Origin” - This is but an elusive message that carries another hidden message most beings are oblivious to ; The hidden message implies that you, the magician can never fully understand yourself or your source as you are also an infinite spirit - forever changing, forever evolving and forever growing.

Try asking any demon/god this Question.
Do you fully understand yourself and/or your Origin?
The answer ‘might’ daze you.

I had a chance to speak with an entity ‘through’ someone versed - A channeling of some sort
I asked about his Origin - He said “Even he doesn’t know”. I won’t be able to add other things he said as he wanted what he shared be kept a secret.

Understanding the “nature of some spirits” might not be apprehensible to many at this stage of ascension - But this is never a “constant” cause humans will one day, ascend to a higher step on that infinite ladder and “will and must” dine and wine with the gods they have fearfully worshipped in the past.
“Dine and wine” in a different manner.

By the way. What i initially meant was that "I understood Lucifer cause i know i can never understand him"
Recall… I understand you quite well - Aren’t you that which i can never understand?
The beauty of the “unknown” is in the “known”

4 Likes

I never said i “completely/fully” understand him

I never said “completely”

I said I understand you quite well - Aren’t you that which i can never understand?
You are misconcepting me,Sir

1 Like

thanks for sharing! :slight_smile: nice insight you share!
Yesterday I did read the one with the creature you created - the cool gorilla …amazing! :smiley:
You really deliver great great insights! :smiley:

Thank you so much in assisting mapping out reality through gnosis. :smiley:

Superb!

Wow the synchronicity here, I was doing some research on King Paimon and who he used to be and this thread popped up.

1 Like

Hail to the great king!

2 Likes

Just started working with Lucifer. Hope my experience is as deep