My comicbook

So yeah anicats post about their comic project got me thinking I may as well post mine here too. This is an online comic that I have been doing for awhile. Up until recently I kept my life in the occult and my life doing comics seperate as I have a tendency to make enemys and didn’t want to get any of the other artists mixed up in my stuff if I got in any occult battles. But I’ve come a long way and I think that this concern is no longer one I should worry about as I kind of tuned my defenses up to 11, seriously I’ll make you cry like a little bitch if you try to curse any people I work with on this . The other reason why I’m posting about this now is because a recent ritual I did actually sort of said I should for some reason so that’s what I’m doing.

This has kind of been an ongoing project of mine. As I had this story in my head for awhile that I wanted to tell. Though the story is fictional I did hide a few personal things of actual occult signifigance in the story, I won’t say what those things are though. One thing in particular I think will be obvious to a few people I have talked to on the forum if you read the comic. If you are one of those people who knows I would ask you don’t post about it here.

My comic can be found at www.parasitegalaxy.com

On a somewhat unrelated not I notice there’s a meme about me summoning t-rex’s , now that I have internet noteriety maybe I should post a link to my comic on the memes page too. No such thing as bad publicity.

The fact that there is what appears to be a giant, ergrigoric, flaming pony, made me all sorts of happy.

Nice work Defectron! Do you do any occult related art? I was hesitant to share mine, but now that everybody else is, I think I will. We need an off-topic forum or something, I love seeing how talented everyone is.

Early in my occult career I did some artwork for hentyos since his request in exchange for him doing some stuff for me was to make some digital art representitive of what he’s about, I’ll have to dig that out later

OMG, Hent’yos is probably one of my favorite spirits from BoA. I’d love to see it at some point, see how he appears to other people.

Love it!
Hebiko is so cute <3
Kind of reminds me of my friend Kou… happy-go-lucky, never takes anything seriously… Part of me wishes other people here could see him, the other part is glad they can’t lol

Tanks,4 sharing.my comiks addiction.ten grand.tdy to kill a demon satanist.great modern history.also.night breed.about demons.peples been hunted for humans.i tnk it will b a movie.soon.the inquisigion which cumingup.a demon send to investigate.why a templo was burn.tey are fun.and calk find on comic stores.

[quote=“ani_cat_candy, post:6, topic:3999”]Love it!
Hebiko is so cute <3
Kind of reminds me of my friend Kou… happy-go-lucky, never takes anything seriously… Part of me wishes other people here could see him, the other part is glad they can’t lol[/quote]

Hehe yeah, but she also has a bad side though, you don’t want to get on her bad side.

Kou is the same, though not so much with physical violence… I mean, he can take care of himself if need be, but he’s more the type to hack into your computer and accounts and completely screw things up lol
He actually partially possessed me once and completely destroyed a guys computer after he tried to screw me over at an anime convention when I was around 13-14… Oh, to be a fly on the wall… lol