My Chaotic Ideas: A Thread

So, hypothetically if you were to get one or more of the Seals of Solomon tattooed on your skin at the time+day (idk of you could do it in the metals needed like Gold, Bronze, ect.) Would technically they still work the same as if you were to get it as a necklace or no?

What do you mean by work?

Would it still work in the way that it’s designed to if it’s inked into your skin?

If you mean hold the specific energy of the spirit through the sigil I would assume so yes

1 Like

I didnt know that metalic tattoos was a thing.

I don’t know if it is or not, but it should be! It’d be so cool to have a metallic sigil or something of the like on your skin. It’d be so beautiful.

1 Like

Is a magician the one who does the Tattoo? What if is a normalo and thinks negative and empowers those tatoo sigils with ugly stuff :flushed:

That’s also something that I wonder, but I wonder if it’s a seal then we could always lie to them about it if it’s a seal, right? Say that it’s something that you thought was cool on Pinterest, or say that it’s a good luck charm or something to avoid any unwanted bad vibes? :thinking: Idk about sigils tho, I think for that you just have to find someone who’s open minded. There’s millions of Tattoo places all over the U.S. someone has to be okay with it somewhere, ya know?