My boyfriend might be an archangel?

How is it possible that my little chubby friend here can fly though?

6 Likes

I agree, however otherkin is the higher self or the core of the being as people humans and nonhumans can attune to energies normally and not be the races of entities tied to those energies.

1 Like

I’m from Wisconsin he’s from Indiana. and yeah once he feels better he knows he’s gonna have to send me some proof

Most Archangels I know have no beef with Lucifer, and I think they will set their beef aside if they do for the sake of the practitioner, so I don’t know why your black magic practice would bother him

1 Like

Also there’s absolutely no proof that your bf is actually an Archangel, just speculation

1 Like

Did you not notice them before? :thinking:

Yup:

4 Likes

I’m dating him virtually so thats why I’ve never noticed them i still have yet to meet him

Whut

1 Like

This gives me really bad 2006 OKC vibes…red flags

3 Likes

long distance relationship.

1 Like

i know lol

they could be messing with you then

1 Like

OP… how old are you? Honest question.

2 Likes

You do “a lot” of black magick? …really? Reaaaaally?

Can we stay objective and constructive, everyone?

1 Like

I don’t know if your boyfriend is one or not, but what matters is how he treats you and those around. Judge him by the contents of character not by who he may or might not be, because even if he is he is, he is still currently human and everything that comes with that.

Too many people become too obsessed with other realms they end up neglecting this one.

5 Likes

I am a arch angel i mean i was it. thats why arch angel uriel contacted me

Let’s sum this mess up for you:

But in the end that’s what’s important:

1 Like

Thank you to everyone and i got the sorta info i was looking for

1 Like