My "Belial Files" : 2017 Update

This is really interesting.
I’ve been combing through the posts on Belial here and have gotten some fascinating affirmations.
Ever since I joined this forum (which The Morrigan stared me too :slight_smile: ) I’ve notice a faint prick and when I first heard or saw his name I knew it was him. I normally don’t jump at that sort of thing and want to make sure of what I’m feeling first so hence the combing files.

I noticed one person mention Belial has many names and one is Nyarathotep. When I heard this it was like an understanding was reached and I knew I’d be doing more research on the Great Messanger, the Genius Alchemist, The Crawling Chaos himself.

Has anyone ever had this kind of thing happen with Belial? I see most refer to him as Belial but have some worked with his other names?

4 Likes

That makes sense, some spirits have been sharing what their other names are. A few took me by surprise as they were obscure and I never would have connected them myself. As for Belial and the crawling chaos being the same core spirit, it’s certainly possible. Belial will sometimes painfully poke/bite me to get my attention. It’s nothing major, but just enough so I can’t ignore it.

6 Likes

Picking this up from another thread. I’ve seen Belial as a minotaur-like figure. He had a shaggy human body with the head of a bull. Not really the traditional description, but I don’t insist that spirits appear to me in a particular way unless their chosen form is causing a problem.

7 Likes

I’ve seen Belial as a minotaur. I saw him that way in a past life so its carried over. He took that form to test me to see how I would react. In this life No matter what form he takes I usually see bull’s horns either clearly or shadowy in the background behind his head.

9 Likes

The horns are very prominent for me too whenever he appears x

3 Likes

Lady Eva, I see you have a great connection with Belial, I had a dream and I wanted your opinion about it.
Please express your opinion about it. Was that dream called? Thank you

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t reply before @Thunder, had some busy stuff going on and the notification slipped right off my inbox. :blush:

Bump for BELIAL, and please, PLEASE give me that which I ask for, in your name I will make it glorious! :black_heart:

6 Likes

Didn’t you have a list of your article in your profile before? Shouldn’t have taken those down. Now it became a problem finding all those one by one!

2 Likes

Very powerful @Lady_Eva

3 Likes

Looks cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Jarerais. Please post an introduction in the New Magician and Introductions area and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

You can’t blame the wealthy for the existence of the poor. If there’s a will there’s a way.

1 Like

What do you mean by “bump for belial”? Also, I know this is off topic, but I tried a ritual with King Paimon. That day, and for a few days after, I smelled rotton meat hanging over a chair I sit in to watch TV. Then that night, as I was drifting off to sleep, I saw the figure of a king, a middle aged to elderly guy with a crown. The spell was not successful. Did I “evoke” him?

2 Likes

Yeah, you did. Just because he showed up does mean he is going to do what you asked. There is a difference between listening to your request and doing it. Like, my son makes a bunch of demands all the time, but I don’t always give in to him.

Just showing him appreciation by moving this thread to the top of the forum that is all.

3 Likes

Do you think he dislikes me? The smell of rotten meat makes me think so.

Demons have preferences for certain people, or rather, they will put up with more bs. and grant more requests to their favorites. These preferences seem arbitrary kind of like cats, probably why demons have sometimes appeared as cats. As long as he didn’t mess up your car or break stuff, you should consider yourself lucky. You should really do some divination on your requests before evoking, get a feel for the entity. If you just want knowledge, demons are a lot gentler and more obliging.

10 Likes

How did you summon him outdoors?

That is interesting. I think Belail is very versatile to one’s experience. He can be an amazing lover and appeal to my emotional side very well, but I can see him being underneath that is more of a business man.

I think our image of who we think he is tends to play into it. I think I read this before and the race thing was trying to play out in my mind a little with him but he struggled to make SJW arguments with me or express much of such stuff. He was very interested in my thoughts on race and sexuality. But that was wayyy to kinky of a door to wish to open with Belial for me.

When he woke me up in the middle of the night possed me into saying “Belail what I am really trying to say is that I want you to take me to hell kicking and screaming!” That was kinky enough for me, I think he was doing stuff to my root chakra to add arousal.

Speaking of which we have talked a bit before on some of my early experiences with Belail since then he and I did develop a bit of a relationship and he did take me to hell and this is where I am at currently.

I had a similar experience taking on a demonic army of some sort of demonic king of sorts, though I no not whom. Anyone want to ask Vine for me? lol
But this king probably just tagged off and tagged in Belail.
But in ow that relates to my root chakra I am hoping that, and all the trails and tribulations I am experiencing are part of something he is allowing me to learn from and have the strength to resolve and I could see how that would be a necessary lesson that I am here to learn in my life and in my own personal spiritual development in love and sexuality.

Thanks for the post. @Lady_Eva

3 Likes

Same way I do it indoors, visualise his sigil and (by then) his general energy, and call him forth. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @Cassie420. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like