My awful mistake with great ghob

i made awful mistake,
i closed ritual without giving thanks and paying respect and as i was connecting with great ghob(king of earth element) for money , i got a lot of money problems after ritual.
how i should fix this??
plz help me

1 Like

Offerings, offerings, offerings, and… prayers

4 Likes

what should be my offer to great ghob?
he is king of earth element

1 Like

Sandal wood, chocolates, milk, alcohol, honey, and anything else you think. You could even dedicate sex to him

3 Likes

i have sandal wood incence
burn incence for him?

how i do this??

2 Likes

Sex doesn’t really seem to be an appropriate offering for the Elemental King of Earth. Fruit, or wine would be better, as they are products of his realm.

Personally, I would offer him a coin, and bury it in the Earth while apologizing profusely.

2 Likes

“Personally, I would offer him a coin, and bury it in the Earth while apologizing profusely.”
that is nice i will do that
you are great
thanks a lot

2 Likes

I heard that coins could be offered to the spirit of someone who died to thank him/her for his/her services or to make that ghost leave you alone. Do you think that it’s true?

1 Like

Ya it is.
It’s done a lot at gravesites and some even offer coins before entering graveyards to keep ghosts from following you or troubling you after you leave.

3 Likes

Yeah and at the funerals people throw with money everywhere (at least where I live). (I didn’t understand the meaning, but now I think that I understand) I also heard that coins should be put under/on the eyes of the dead people.

To pay for a easy pass to God 41 day it takes ( so i know from the folclor )