My automatic writing session with Acheron

Hey guys just want to share my automatic writing session I had with the Angel of Influence(Acheron). I had a couple of questions to ask but unfortunately my sight and hearing are not up to speed so I thought to myself why not try with writing? So below I give the outcome of the full dialogues of the session, it took me about 45 mins to complete since I am still not quite good with it yet maybe in the future it would be faster. So here goes: After gazing and activating his sigil, I called out to him and soon noticed a change in the room. I asked him to take possession of my arm and hand so that we could communicate.

Me: Hello Spirit
Spirit: Hello
Me:What is your name?
Spirit: Acheron
Me: Thank you Great Acheron for your presence.
Me: I have some questions, will you answer them?
Acheron: yes
Me: Thank you, what are your abilities?
Acheron:s----controlling
Me:How long does it take you to perform a give task?
Acheron:8 weeks
Me: What helps make your task easier?
Acheron: Seeee Seeee Seeee
Me:What kind of identification do you need to find your target?
Acheron: Street address , Photo
Me: Will the targets name be enough for you to find and perform your task?
Acheron:yes
Me: What is needed if the work is being done on another’s behalf?
Acheron: Photo of the twoo
Me:What kind of payment do you request for your services?
Acheron:ee no
Me: Will you accept an offering for your services?
Me:Will spreading of your name be a good form of payment?
Acheron:yes.
Me: What is the best time to contact you ?
Acheron: every time you need me
Me: Do you teach the art of influencing another and domination?
Me: Do you accept pacts?
Acheron: yseoo888888oo ???
Me: Is it possible to bind your power to an object?
Me: Can I share thisinformation with others?
Acheron: yes.
Me: Thank you.

So there you have it, please share your views and comments. I do have a question was I successful in contacting the right spirit?

4 Likes

what is with the multiple writing and numbers thats weird but nice

Yes it’s true but I think because I am still inexperienced within this automatic writing stuff.

1 Like

he did it is what i mean so its weird but i call that a success

1 Like

Thanks bunny4cam, really appreciate it!!

1 Like

no problem i dont work with angels so rading post from ppl that do is intriguing

1 Like

I see maybe if the future I can interview some of the demon Kings, Dukes etc. I know it would be quite interesting :smile:

1 Like

I have read this over again, and I have to say it doesn’t sound like Acheron to me. I’ve worked a bit with him and this doesn’t fit my experience with the Angel of Influence at all.

For example the 8 weeks thing. He fulfilled the tasks I set much faster than that so I really find that specific number to be odd.

He also contradicts himself, first saying he needs an address and a photo, and then next saying a name is sufficient. He then says you need a photo of the two people if you are working for someone else, which I know is not true because I have called him to work for a friend and that was not required.

2 Likes

Don’t spirits sometimes express themselves differently to everyone? I don’t know much about Acheron and never worked with him before
, though I do have the interest of seeking his services sometime soon. But, I can’t really say much about his energy or personality and it was my first attempt at contacting any spirit through this method, I still don’t have sight and hearing open for a much deeper interaction with him. So I can’t say much about it if it was truly him or not. But, thanks for bring it up I myself had a few doubts about it being so easy on a first try like that. Do you know any way of confirming if it is the right entity or your subconscious mess with you?

I don’t do automatic writing so I’m not sure how the standard identity checks would be applied to the situation. Usually asking for the spirit’s name and/or its seal would confirm it, but since it is speaking through you, everything is filtered through your mind and the human mind is very good at telling itself what it wants to hear (which is one of the reasons we are warned not to do tarot reads for ourselves when we are emotionally invested in a situation).

One thing with Acheron though, is he brings with him a sense of absolute peace, and this feeling will stay for a while after the spirit departs. This Divine peace might be one way of identifying that the Angel is truly present.

4 Likes

Okay thanks but I think I will still need stronger protection and try again after all I just got all the info from just the first try, it really seemed a bit too easy but I guess it maybe be a technique I am good at. I will read around and try perfecting it. Thanks again bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want to practice with other beings from Kingdoms of Flame, maybe try opening the square of the Kingdom first, and then the seal. That may help to confirm identity as well, and remember, you can also command them in the name of the ruler of their kingdom, which in Acheron’s case, is the Grand Spirit Pendralion.

1 Like

Okay I will do that thanks, I still want to practice I feel it’s a technique which is not as difficult for me as sight and hearing.

1 Like

The more you practice, the better you’ll get, so if you enjoy it, do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks I will.

1 Like

I don’t understand Acheron’s profession really.
What is he doing? He can “sway men in the magician’s benefit”. What does that mean?

Could he help me get a job, I mean
f.e. succeed in the job interview?

Do you have examples what you wanted from him? @DarkestKnight

Acheron influences people, so his job is similar to what King Paimon does. However, I would describe Acheron’s work as more persuasion than forceful domination.

So yes, he could help you in a job interview.

I called him to draw an audience for my friend’s play. I had asked for a minimum of 20 people per performance with a time frame of two weeks, and he succeeded beyond that.

1 Like